Thirty two

2 weeks later
Cindy's birthday

Cindy's POV

I woke up that morning feeling weird.

I felt like I was forgetting something.

I brushed my teeth and took a shower then got ready for the day.

I still felt like I was forgetting something.

I looked at my phone which was buzzing like crazy.

"What's going on?" I mumbled to myself as I opened up all the text messages.

Oh shit.

It's my birthday!

How could I forget that it's my birthday?

That's how fucking busy and stressed out I've been theses past few weeks.

So many photo shoots and work to do.

I smiled at all the paragraphs and pages that people sent me, all the pictures they all posted of me for my birthday, and all the cute stuff they sent me.

I smiled as I replied to them.

I got my phone and made my way downstairs to eat some cereal and watch Netflix.

I walked down the stairs and gasped.

There were black, gold and white balloons on the ceiling, all over my house.

A bunch of designer presents on the sofa.

I screamed and looked at them.

"What the fuck?" I breathed, looking around.

"SURPRISE!!!" I heard a bunch of people scream as I fell to the floor on my butt.

Literally, EVERYONE was standing there, singing happy birthday and taking videos on their phone.

They had all popped out from behind pieces of furniture and from around my house.

"Oh my god." I breathed and laughed as I put my head in my hands, holding in tears.

"Happy birthday bitch!!" Claudia, Luna, Kelsey, Stassie, Kylie and Jordyn screamed as they ran up to me, putting their phone cameras in my face, recording me as I stayed on the floor and laughed.

Everyone else gathered around.

Jack walked up to me and smiled, picking me up from the floor as everyone took videos and awed.

"Happy birthday princess." He smiled as he kissed my lips as I smiled and kissed him back.

Everyone started to scream and take videos as I pulled away from the kiss, smiling.

"Happy birthday you couch potato." Claudia smiled as she took a snapchat of me and I laughed and hugged her.

The rest of the girls joined in the hug and we all had a huge group hug right there and then.

"You should sit in the middle of all your presents and we should take pictures." Maggie yelled and I laughed and sat in the middle of all my presents as they took pictures.

I sat crisscross and covered up my face, still crying and smiling.

"Don't cryyyy." Kylie pouted as I got up and gave her the hundredth hug.

" I hope we didn't come too late." Someone said as they walked through the door.

Neels Visser, Alexis Ren, Jay Alvarrez and Kendall Jenner.

I gasped as I ran up to them and hugged them all.

Everyone sings happy birthday again as I stood in the middle of everyone, covering my face.

"Ok so this sounds really stupid but I actually forgot it was my birthday today until I opened up my phone and saw all the texts and posts." I said as everyone burst out laughing.

We all chilled at my house that morning before everyone left later on.

Claudia, Stassie, Sammy, Jack and Johnson stayed back for a while.

"You ready for the party tonight?" Johnson asked as he tied knots in my hair.

"I don't even know what the hell I'm gonna wear. And may I ask why you're tying knots in my hair?" I asked him as we all laughed.

"You're coming with me to Kylie's later on tonight for your birthday glam." Stassie said as she got up.

"Aright, thanks bby." I smiled.

She kissed my cheek as her and Sammy got up and left.

"Yea, I'm gonna go figure out what I'm gonna wear." I said as I got up.

"I might wanna do that too." Claudia chuckled as she got up.

"Same." Johnson said.

"I'll see you guys later, thank you so much." I smiled as I walked up the stairs.

I got to my room as Jack trailed behind me, later on plopping on my bed.

I lay on top of him and kissed him continuously.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you." I mumbled in his chest as he laughed and kissed the top of my head.

____________________________________________________