Swap! Sans x Innocent!Reader ~ Part 2

Part 2 is here! Hope you all enjoy it! Remember requests are always open, even though I have a lot of requests on stock...
(F/b)-fav breakfast

You opened your eyes a little. You were in a house, laying on a couch. You stood up and saw your friend Jane. "(Y/n), your awake!" Jane said and hugged you. "Uh, how did you get here?" You asked, she let go.

"You two werent back, it was getting late, I got worried so I climb the mountain" She said. "Theres more isnt there?" They sighed. "When I got at the top, I saw a hole, I thought that maybe you two went back already, I was about to leave when Sofie and her friends pushed me" Jane explained. (I am sorry to the one's that has the name Sofie)

"Then how come we didnt see you go through the Ruins? The only exit is through the Ruins" Jane giggled. "Stealth-mode" You tilted your head in confusion.

"I can be as quite as a ninja and as dark as a shadow" You nodded, even though the shadow thing didnt make sense to you. "MWEH HEH HEH!" A noise can be heard in the kitchen.

A cute skeleton in blue came out of the kitchen. "Hi Sans!" Jane greated. "HELLO HUMANS!" He noticed you and blushed a little. Ofcourse innocent little you didnt know. And Innocent little him didnt know what he felt.

"Humans! My magnifecent tacos are ready!" He said. "Taco's?! Where? I love taco's!" You said cheerfuly. "Here human!" You took a taco and took a bite. Its indescribable. "Well? How is it human?" Sans asked.

"Its... Its delicious!!" You and took a few more bites. "I've never seen you eat that fast, I'd take a picture but my phone broke when I fell" Jane frowned.

"Forget about your phone! Here!" You gave Jane a taco. "Alright" she took a bite "this is great!" "MWEH HEH HEH!"

"This is so great BlueBerry!" You covered your mouth immedietly. "I-I'm sorry, I just like blueberries" "It is fine Huaman! You can call me whatever you want!" Blueberry said blushing a bit. You smiled.

*~~~Time skip~~~*

You and Jane were watching TV, Blue went out for training an hour ago. Blue came in, you yawned. You cant sleep in the couch since Jane occuplied all of the space already.

"Human!" "Shh! Jane is sleeping also I told you my name is (Y/n)" Blue blushed from embarrassment. "Hum- I mean (Y/n), you can use my room if your tired" He requested.

"Its ok Bl-" "I insist!" His cute face couldnt make you desline his offer. "Ok, fine but your not sleeping on the floor" Blueberry nodded.

You two went to He's room. It was next to the wall. You layed down and closed your eyes. Blueberry went out to talk to his brother. You could hear some their conversation from the wall. But not all of it.

*~~~Time skip to morning~~~*

You woke up early, but Blueberry wasnt next to you. You went downstairs, Jane was still sleeping on the couch since she's a heavy sleeper, and Papyrus is probably still asleep.

You went to the kitchen to see BlueBerry making (f/b). "Morning Blue!" You greeted him cheerfuly. "OH! Goodmorning (Y/n)!" He greeted back. "Smells yummy!" Blue smiled.

He finished cooking and placed it on a plate and on the table, you two sat down next to each other. "(Y/n)?" You hum in response. "C-can I tell you s-something?" You nodded, this was the first time he stuttered.

"W-when I'm with you, I... I feel odd, when I'm near you I feel my face burn up and my heart beats fast, I talked about it with Papyrus and he said.... Uh, c-can you close your eyes?" You closed your eyes.

You feel Blueberry kiss you, you blushed and kissed back. He pulled away. "I'm sorry I didnt know what ca-" you gave him a peck on the cheeck, stoping him mid sentence.

"Its fine Blueberry" you said and hugged him. Blue hugged back. You two saw a flash, you and Blue turned around to see Papyrus and Jane with a phone.

You two blushed, but laughed a little. You two spend the day cuddling. If Blueberry had training you would always go with him, Alphys was fine with it.

And if he gets sad you would cheer him up, and if he gets hurt you get mad, but you cheer him up.

Theres part 2 hope you like it!

Author~chan out! PACE!

Word check-773