The beginning.

So i am powerful, i am one of only two remaining who is left wandering this modern world with Bishop's blood pulsing in my veins; through both a mortal and immortal creation. I have many a siblings, all creations of my Father's days of bedding women and then that of biting at whim but only one of my Siblings is that of consequence; one that holds any true meaning and for long enough i have believed her to be dead...until now...

Immortality is both a curse and blessing; a blessing in the fact i've been able to live many a lifetimes; seeing all manner of changes in the modern world as it grew and reconstructed itself with all the newer more modern toys that came into existance. But its a curse, because one does get bored of history being nothing more than days ago; for having experienced what most call history. You lose paticence of starting again; of running- and not just hiding from discovery but that of human war and hate. I remember running through the streets, as The Great Fire destroyed home upon home. London has always held favour for me; it was where i escaped after my dear father took me...although then it was far from being called london; so whenever the time may come for me to move away, i tend to leave it not so many years until i come back- as this is place of my refuge.

I think in living so separetly from my kind, i have become nothing more than a sharp toothed human...oh with a taste of blood yes, but still nothing more than a human with the will to survive. See vampires, we dont live in packs. We don't huddle together; we are predators...some cruel and currupt but I...I could not live the way i do if i was so callus as to be nothing more than a hardened predator. One of my kind can't stay situated in one place for very long, one finds that they leave and move around as often as age allows; when one is so very frozen people can't live around you without suspicion stirring; it was easier when illness took many humans in their youth; when one was not as documented and candle-light and powdered faces made us look less like statues and more the royalty that I was.

Centuries had past, years upon years since i was even toe to toe with one of my kind. Since my Father ripped me away from my sister side, i have not came into contact with one alike myself....oh they be around but i am the daughter of a dictator and that alone is enough for the few who may be scuttling in the streets to stay away. It was a cold, and overcast day. Although only just after noon, the sky was a wall of darkened cloud and the rain was pounding at the streets in heavy and thick sheets; a perfect day for me; even at my age i dont not revel in the sun, despite my immunity being quite unusally high for a vampire. I was wandering along, my mind somewhere else; when i heard my name. Not just my name, but my given name; the name i had not murmured to a living soul since the day i last cast sight on my beautiful sister. i looked up and even as i scanned the crowd i recongised the woman. one thing is my memory is as immpecable as if i had only glanced at her the day prior. She need not have let her flash red, for the fraction of a second. A tall woman, with dark hair curled carelessly round her so very pale face; back in the days of candlelight and heavily whitened powder her gift was a gift from the heavens; it was in fact that alone that led to her transformation into immortality. Now her looks though frozen are as bold and striking as back in the days she was human; a sharp jaw, a well structured nose and immpressive lips: in all features all too bold for the modern style of beauty.We were dressed very alike, dark pants although i favoured jeans; a heavy coat, and booted feet; all in the darkened tone of black; which earily made her look all the more paler; something i had never before thought of when i dressed myself. She walked towards me at a speed, a little to fast to blend in with the afternoon human traffic on the street. She stopped directly in front of me, a look of wonder mixed with shock blended with fear.

'My lady?' She whispered, inclining her head softly.

'Lady Anne.' I said, after a few seconds.

'Of all of God's creation...' She whispered, crssoing herself.

'Some time has passed since we la...'