[1] FOK.E. THE THIRD 105/7

PART ONE;
FOK.E." THE THIRD "105/7". 

TEARS RAN DOWN HER FACE, HOT ENOUGH TO BURN MORE FROM ANGER THAN GRIEF — even though she didn't make a sound

TEARS RAN DOWN HER FACE, HOT ENOUGH TO BURN MORE FROM ANGER THAN GRIEF — even though she didn't make a sound. No dramatic sobbing and no dramatic screaming into nothing. Silently hating herself for letting someone else break her heart as she had promised herself to be strong. The tears didn't seem to stop running down her rose pink cheeks as she tried multiple times to wipe her hands but after minutes of crying the palms of her hands only seemed to be doing more harm than good. Naomi was supposed to be strong, to show strength to every man who had ever doubted her even if it was only for a second. She had been taught not to knock first, storming in into any room and any conversation that would have otherwise pulled her back.

And as the USAF pilot had stood in the doorway a little to long and had watched as his companion, his best friend who he had known for years even since the two of them barley could walk. Before the pilot did anything he bushed his fingers in his blonde hair as Steve Trevor took a step forward as he had gone through this in his head more than a thousand times as he didn't feel like upsetting his friend even more, every thing he was about to say and every responds he would receive back.

But what the pilot couldn't have counted on was that the floor didn't creek and as he took his steep and as the cracking noise echoed in the top floor room, Naomi turned around as quickly as Barry Allen himself could run, the blonde girl wiped away the tears one last time and looked at her friend. If you could portray a broken heart that had been lied to over and over again it would be a picture of Naomi Grey smiling on a God-Damned thrown.

—"I loved her, once maybe, she—and I was—" Her voice echoed throughout the empty room that hadn't been furnished yet. Steve Trevor continued stepping forward as he shook his head, —"you don't have to tell me."

Naomi rolled her eyes, —"They want me to kill her..." And as usual Steve's untouchable smile, widen as he he spoke. —"No, they want us two, to kill her." And Naomi could see right through Steve's fair attempts to make Naomi feel better. As the mood lightened and the blonde girl smiled for the first time in a while she almost laughter, slightly giggled —"Oh, of course, how could I forget you? Mr. Oklahoma."

Steve Trevor who originally came from Oklahoma and left his birthplace after a short while staying, sat down next to Naomi, —"I don't really know, they say the memory is the first to go, or was it? Eh, I can't remember." Steve spoke and the boy with the boy who was trained as a pilot never seemed to fail when it came to making his friend smile.

As Steve had sat down next to Naomi as she was already sitting in front of the biggest window. The two of them did that a lot, sitting and letting the silence take over while looking at something, it usually ended up being one of the other pilots who had made a mess but the view was beautiful, this high up in the building. —"They call her, Doctor Poison and people call you—"  Steve started but Naomi cut him off.