The First Day of the Rest of Your Life

3...2...1... Congratulations your order has been completed! - You let out a quick scream of happiness. After 4 mounths which seemed so endless you finally got to buy your Walker Stalker Convention tickets. Hot blood streams through your veines and your heart starts poundering. You didn't even know it could beat that fast until it almost skipped a part. "okay stay calm. just please let this not be a fucking dream" you tell yourself before checking your order once again. [1 Walker Stalker VIP Weekend Pass + 1 Norman Reedus Photo Op please make sure to arrive at least 2 hours previous to the event to exchange your passes]  you cry out loud. Never in your wildest dreams you could've imagine to meet the man who inspires you the most and makes you feel more special than anyone ever did. Norman Reedus is more than just a random celebrity to you. His kindness towards everyone and his passion for the little things in life makes you fall for him even more. He's the reason why you keep going every single day! 

You hit your head on the corner of your desk while you were dancing in pleasure. You don't even feel the pain because you keep thinking how your first meeting with Norman would be - until ur mom enters the room and interrups your overjoyed dance festival. "It's 1:20 am hun go to bed you c'need some rest!". "Alright mum, luv ya" you agree and hop into your bed. One last time you check the e-mail: [ We can't wait to meet you on March 10-11  2018 in London for our event, to celebrate the best weekend ever with you. Best, Your Walker Stalker Team] you turn over to your Daryl Dixon poster on your wall before falling asleep with your smile still spreading all over your face.

 Best, Your Walker Stalker Team] you turn over to your Daryl Dixon poster on your wall before falling asleep with your smile still spreading all over your face