Kanda's Weak Spot

Hey guys! I'm finally posting something! Yay! It's just a Yullen one-shot I wrote while I was supposed to be doing my homework...wait! No! I didn't mean to tell you that...heh heh... So anyway, it probably sucks, but enjoy!

~On to the story!~

Allen sits at a table in the dining hall of the Black Order with Kanda, Lenalee, Lavi, Krory, Miranda, Marie, Komui, Johnny, Reever, and Bookman. He's finished his food and is boredly waiting for the others to hurry up with their meals so they can do something fun like play poker. He glances over at Kanda and gets an idea, causing Allen to struggle to suppress the mischievous grin threatening to surface into a smirk. If anyone had been watching, they would have wisely fled at the sight Allen's sadistic look and "Black Allen" aura. As it is, no one notices.

Allen remembered something that he had discovered the night before when...he blushes at the thought of what he and Kanda had been doing. They've managed to keep their relationship a secret from the others so far, but both exorcists know that won't last long. Last night, Allen had found out something incredibly hilarious and unexpected--Kanda is insanely ticklish on his lower back where his spine ends. And the mischievous Moyashi has decided that now is the time to put this newfound knowledge to use.

He sneaks his hand over cautiously, brushing his fingers over the sensitive spot in that feather-light way that the body's senses somehow pick up more than any other touch. Kanda stiffens and convulses, choking on his soba. Everyone except for Allen stares at him in shock. Kanda whips his head around to glare at Allen, who transforms his cheeky grin into a glare before tickling his lover again.

This time Kanda fails to suppress his laughter, falling off his chair and onto the hard stone floor. Everyone in the room stares at them, gaping in shock at the sight of a helpless Kanda being pinned to the floor and tickled by Allen.

"How did you find Yuu's ticklish spot? And when?! I've been trying to find one for years!" Lavi finally manages to ask. Allen stops his harassment of Kanda to look up at the apprentice Bookman.

"I found it last night," the white-haired boy answers slyly, "And as for how...Komui would kill me for saying it in front of Lenalee." Everyone's eyes widen as they realize what he means.

"Oh my gosh! You're in a regaytionship!" Lavi exclaims, turning to Lenalee and fangirling over Yullen with her.

"F-fuck you...Moyashi," Kanda growls, regaining his breath and glaring up at said Bean Sprout.

"Oh, Yuu," Allen leans down to his ear, successfully earning a shiver from his partner as his hot breath dances across his neck, and breathes, loud enough for all to hear, "You already have." He licks the other's neck, skating his tongue across the samurai's ear and earning a light blush. This is too much, and almost everyone in the hall gets an explosive nosebleed, many also fainting. Kanda flips over, reversing his and Allen's positions and smirking at the wide and lust-glazed eyes.

"Are you saying I can't do it again?" he whispers seductively, nipping at his Moyashi's neck. "You're the uke, silly Moyashi, that means I'm the one in control. I make the rules."

"Th-that's not what I meant...BaKanda...," the flushing Allen groans, squirming. Kanda lifts the sexy exorcist off the ground and throws him over his shoulder, walking towards Kanda's room.

Several minutes later, General Cross arrives, walking into the cafeteria. When he opens the door, he finds a room full of passed-out Finders and Exorcists, and two Bookmen, with heavy nosebleeds.

'I wonder what happened...'