Chapter 6: He dosen't look a thing like Jesus but he talks like a gentleman

Welcome back to The Puppet Monsters. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, remember to click the video it goes with the chapter. Please remember to VOTE and COMMENT it means a lot to me and I like hearing what you guys think. ~XOXO BUTTERBALL~
This Chapter is dedicated to Netflix_and_Manga who found the Easter egg in this chapter

---------------------------------------------------------

-Corina-

"Miss Corina? When I checked the mail I found this," the maid said softly as she handed me the letter. I was in my room reclining in my rocking chair with Opal in my lap as I sewed a pouch on his stomach.

As I opened it I realized that someone had already tampered with it.

I can't be too careful an enemy might have messed with this.

I held the letter away from my face as I opened it with the letter opener, then I let out a sigh of relief when nothing devious came out of the envelope. Carefully I pulled out the piece of paper inside attached to the paper was a photograph of Matthew, inside of what appeared to be a bar sitting next to and talking to another well dress man. In the background of the black and white photo, there were men dancing with men and women dancing with other women.

I glared at the letter as I read it. 'I know that your brother is a faggot. Confess and repent your crimes Corina Dupont or that queer will be exposed and suffer God's wrath.'

"I know you opened this if you tell anyone what you saw I'll remove your tongue. Understood?" I warned the maid.

She clamped a hand over her mouth nodding frantically. I smirked, "Oh also, one more thing tell Taiga to come here we have important matters to discuss."

After the maid left the room I continued my work on Opal.

Who ever this bastard is how dare they try to blackmail my brother and I. I'll destroy them until nothing is left.

"I was informed that you called for me Corina. What do you need Mistress?" Taiga asked me as he entered the room.

I held out the photo to him. "You're a tracker demon, right? Well apparently Matthew is being followed what I need you to do is find out where this photo is. Apparently, it's a bar that caters to people who are queer," I told him. Taiga let out a small whistle.

"By human standards that's absolutely scandalous," he said chuckling as he examined the photo.

"It's not only scandalous, it's against the law. If Matthew get's found out he has a very high chance of not only being arrested but also being beaten to death. Who ever does it will be revered as a hero in the eyes of God," I explained as I scowled, "So can you find it?"

Taiga tucked the photo away in his pocket. "Not by myself but I do have a friend I can ask. He's the horseman of Death and his name is Zyglavis. Since I do a lot of work for his father Lucifer and brother War, he'll be more than willing to give me a little info about this city's seedy underbelly," he informed me.

I froze the needle and thread still in my hand. "Y-you know the four horsemen from the bible..." I whispered in shock.

"Yeah although I usually only deal with Death and War sometimes I've dealt with Ichthys and Colette. Those two are Pestilence and Famine. But having a good relationship with Death helps a lot when you're a Puppet Monster since he'll hold on to the soul of your master until the matching vessel comes," he explained in a completely nonchalant tone.