(Short) Summaries

HTTYD:
- Escape from fate
An another run away story, where they were chased for days, and in the end Toothless collapsed from exhaustion above Berk. They get inprisioned.
- Matter of Time
Run away AU, someone may or may not learnt where Night (Hiccup) is from.
- My Strange Friend
Dragons. The beasts that endangers the whole world's human population. They appear from nowhere and disappear like they come, time to time, to cause distraction, and keeping the inhabitants in fear.
In this world, Hiccup lives in a small town, where his father is the mayor, so he goes to the most fanciest school in the town. He is bullied all the time, can't get good grades, and try not to fail at PE. What could go wrong when he wants to prove himself to everyone?
- NightRider's life
Takes place in a modern world where dragons exist, and many of them are being kept as pets, and many of them live in the wild.
And Hiccup happens to have a nightfury in his backyard.
- The Mysterious Dragon Rider
It's been many years, three to be exact, since I killed the monstreous nightmare instead of Hiccup, who disappeared, and assumed dead after long-long weeks of searching. We live in peace - more or less - even the dragon attacks become less intensive. We barely know anything about the outside world, but those rumors that make their way to us... they are big deal. For example it seems the whole world fear a name: Dragon Master. That person appeared few years ago and it's told he rides a nightfury. The rider and the dragon hardly ever seen, only their marks left behind are visible. Our little village has never seen them, most of us don't even believe this fairy tale. As for me? I've never believed it... untill today. The day when everything has changed. (mostly Astrid's POV as she stress about a certain someone and the rumors)

UNDERTALE:
- Undertale the Future
After the original story, over two hundred years later in the future. In this story monsters have really-really long lifetime, but many thing change. Sans from the past appears there for some reason (as main charater). #secretagent!Sans
- (Not) Sweet Pie
Everyone believes Frisk is such a good child but what if I tell you they are not? However they are working hard as an ambrassador, and with their skills (save, load) they are protecting monsters. Bit of PTA AU, school bullies, Chara, and much more.

LogHorizonXSwordArtOnline
SAO charaters randomly appear in the ElderTales. Simple and I need one xD

Log Horizon:
- The feline genius
What if Shiroe happens to turn into a cat? and nobody aware of it?
- The Dragon's Followers
An event where you can decide to help the Dragon's Followers or kill them. What if in this quest they all have personalities but many Adventures hunting them for their rare drops?
Aka one day a dragon flew above the city of Akihabara while a song was played: "Broken Dreams"
- Home?
They all returned home like nothing happened. However only one thing: why do they still have their status bar with a switch...?
Aka "...are we now superheroes...?"

Digimon:
- Reborn
S04. It's been years since their adventure, when their spirits reborn in the Human World. There's no way back to the Digital World, but they find more and more useful usage of the Digivice.
- The Ancient History
S04. The legendary warriors origin story with my OC.

Miraculous LB&CN:
Where Chat ask who is his rival and he becomes upset why she likes his other side and investigate... I need more of it.

Soul Eater:
I've put my OCs in it, their first encounter would be around the "Eibon's book" in the manga. A white wolf assist on a job, who follows them to their home, even to school, where we can see a SteinVSWolfy during the class. Later the wolf reveal himself being a werewolf and the ability to read minds when Soul's stalker becomes annoying to him to listen. Afterwards they would meet with my other OCs.