Do You Need Some Time To Think It Over

(STRAIGHT AFTER MISTER ASYLUM)

Johnny's POV

I rolled over in bed and checked my phone. A DM from (Y/N). If I was going to be completely honest, I would do anything to be sharing this bed with her right now.
But no. I was with Madison.
I opened the message and my heart stopped beating. She was kissing some guy whose face was covered in tattoos and they both looked stupidly drunk and high. I sighed. She was going down the wrong path. I didn't reply.

6 MONTHS LATER

(Y/N)'s POV

I smashed the empty bottle against the wall, immediately regretting it. That was going to take a while to clean up.
It has been 2 weeks since Gus moved back to LA and he was already getting girls... No wonder. I turned away and walked out of the door, leaving the mess in the kitchen.
I sat down to watch some Netflix to take my mind off things.

♡♡♡

It was 2am. I had binge watched a season or two or Supernatural and I decided to check my phone.
I scrolled through instagram until I found something I was interested in. A post for Highly Suspect doing a UK tour. I liked the post.
Almost immediately I got a DM from one of the last people I wanted to speak to. Johnny.
J: Hey (Y/N). Hope to see you in a few weeks. I have sent two tickets for the first show if you're interested.
I viewed but didn't reply.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
A/N
So Mister Asylum has over 700 reads now (thank you all so much) and flying_with_castiel has been nagging me to write a sequel so here we go...
Sorry the first chapter is short and I'm not sure how quickly this will be updated but thanks for all the support :))))