Chapter 1

Copyright: The show/manga "One Piece" belongs to it's rightful owner (Eiichiro Oda) not me. OC and most ideas in this fan fiction belong to me. 

I opened my crusty eyes to look up at the pale moon shining along the gleaming stars up above me. Grabbing what was left of my rations of water, I looked out into the foamy ocean with dead, hollow eyes. My mind wandered off to the crew. Our fun times had ended as soon as the Kanjure tribe had caught up to us. Not only had I lost my ship, but my crew, treasure, and, most importantly,  my sister as well. Poor thing was only ten years old. Taking a sip of the water, I cursed the leader of the tribe, Nanao, swearing to get revenge for that night. I could still remember the sight of my crew being brutally murdered by the men riding black horses and wearing gladiator masks. Seeing my sister carried away on one of the horses, the light glint of purple braided hair just running past my eye in a flash. I heard her. I heard her cry for help yet I did nothing, I just kept fighting. Fighting for my crew. Fighting for her. I only wish she'd known that. It's my fault that all this happened, and I haven't the slightest clue for how to retrieve the only family I have left. 

Running a hand through my greasy hair, I decided I should look for land. Staring at the oars intently, they finally lifted themselves up into the air and started rowing through the clear water.  It was truly a beautiful night, I had never looked closely at it in particular. The stars seemed to be throbbing, staring back at me like the eyes on a painting that never stopped following your every move. I rowed the boat for a couple of hours before spotting a dark shadow that partly hit the humongous full moon. It looked fairly uninhabited. I rowed with all my strength towards the island and hit the shore shortly after. I decided on staying there for the night and looking for food the next morning. My arms dragged across the soft sand towards a nearby palm tree. Feeling a sharp pain on my side, I realized my wound opened up again. Grabbing a nearby leaf that felt a bit fuzzy, I applied it on the source of the blood. The sun was starting to rise over the horizon, letting me see a sea of tropical trees. Morning or not, I was still exhausted and nothing would stop me from getting the sleep I need. I closed my heavy eyes, letting unconsciousness sweep over my whole body.

~

 I woke up to sound of gunfire. Following my instincts, I ran into the endless jungle, stumbling over bugs and logs. As I made my way deeper into the wet jungle, I lost my way. Wandering for about half an hour, I finally came upon a small waterfall. Finally, a place where my suffering hair could be washed. Looking around the surrounding area for any intruders, I stripped and carefully stepped inside. I took my time washing my hair and body. When I was done, I lay back watching the water trickle down. It felt relaxing, almost like paradise. I stayed for a few minutes more and finally get out of the cold water. I dried myself off and put on my clothes. As I walked back to my original campsite, I heard footsteps crunching on the twigs and dried leaves of the ground. It sounded like a group of men, laughing and clanging bottles of sake. I shrugged the men off and left to search for some type of food. After a few minutes, I found a coconut tree. Of course, the coconuts were too high to reach so I used my mind to pluck one and drop it, where it landed in my hands. As I broke it open and drank the sweet water inside, my ear caught the sound of other men approaching. This time, there were different men. They were much more serious and quiet, only talking between themselves. I peered through the leaves to see that most of them wore an orange jumpsuit and one wore a black and yellow hoodie with a jolly roger-- probably a captain. He didn't talk much and had a serious expression. He stopped abruptly and looked in my direction. Did he know I was here? He said one word, just one, but his voice was so deep, I could barely make it out. 

"Room." I saw a transparent barrier form around him, and I was inside it as well. "Transport." I shut my eyes, and when they were open again, I was standing next to this odd man. I tried to move his Nodachi sword strapped to his back with my mind, but it was useless. This force field wouldn't budge. Obviously, he was some type of devil fruit user. Upon closer look of his crew, I noticed they wore hats with odd names on them, and one was even a bear. What an odd crew. The man looked down at me with my wet hair, damp clothes, bloodshot eyes, and smirked. "You're just asking to be jumped, Miss-ya." I glared at his annoying smile. "Leave me alone, whoever you are." 

His smirk grew wider. "Well, I can't just let you go after you caught us hunting after treasure on sacred ground. Bepo, Penguin, tie her up and take her back to the sub." He commanded and I struggled against the clutches of an odd man and the bear, who apparently knew karate or kung-fu or whatever is was. I let out a deafening scream as they dragged me to who knows where. Then, something hit my head, and I felt the world going black around me until I finally closed my eyes and was surrounded by complete darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short first chapter (: Should I continue? Comment/vote/follow c: