chapter 5

i see jungkook waking up as i peak through his bathroom door. you must be wondering.. how did i get in here? oh, jungkook needs to lock his windows more often.

he turns on the tv and plays with his phone. oh, just brush your teeth already.

-7 minutes later-

he suddenly turns on a song by iu and starts heading to the bathroom. yes, this is my chance!

he opens the door and i stab him with my knife as i close my eyes shut.

wait what?

i open my eyes to see jungkook stopping the knife with his hand. he smirks and takes his hand away. his whole hand is bleeding.

"yes! yes! i've made progress!" i yell.

"ouch." jungkook says as he pouts.

"oh my god, you listen to iu?" i say.

"don't judge me!" jungkook says.

"hahaha!" i say.

the blood start dripping rapidly and without thinking, i grab the towel. i wrap it around his hand and he says, "w-why are you helping me? you're my killer."

"shut up, will you?" i say.

maybe somewhere deep, deep in my heart i care a little.

"do you want you want to go to the.. hospital?" i say.

"aren't you afraid i'll tell them that you've been trying to kill me?" jungkook says.

"how are they supposed to believe you, when i'm helping you?" i say.

"true.." jungkook says.

"let's go." i say.

"so mr. jeon, how did you make your hand bleed?" the nurse says.

"um.. i- i held the knife the wrong way!" jungkook quickly says.

seriously jungkook, that's all you could come up with?

"oh wow, stupid.." the nurse murmurs.

i silently laugh at his dumb excuse and jungkook pouts.

i use jungkook's car to drive him and he says, "can't believe i'm telling my killer to drive me home in my car."

"i drove you here in your car too." i say as i smirk.

when i reverse, i speed up forward on purpose and jungkook screams as i laugh. oh my god, this is so much fun. when i get on the road, i swerve a little and jungkook's clings onto my arm.

"stopp!! oh my god!!" jungkook yells.

i giggle and i feel jungkook's hot breath on my skin. i kind of.. like it.. no! ew!

jungkook says, "i'm not letting you drive again."

"yeah, right." i say.