Forms!! + Rules:/

First Name:

Nickname:

Age: (This one is older gravity falls so the twins are about 15-16 and stan and ford are back and healthy)

Sexuality/Crush:

Relative (Optional):

Appearance (Optional):

Extra:

personality is not needed because I get to find out in Roleplay :3 I will always be open unless the title says closed

If you want to add anything go ahead

Example: (My thing :P)

First Name:  *****(First is secret for me lol sorry) Noemi (Noemi is the middle name)

Nickname: Noe or Noemi.

Age: 15

Sexuality/Crush: Asexual. (Mostly.) Also if you guys want me with someone just let me know or you can roleplay them

Relative (Optional): Lazy Susan (Unless you want otherwise)
She has a brother which can be used but I won't put his profile in yet.

Appearance (Optional): 
Shoulder length curly black brown hair, tan pale skin, very light freckles, almost black eyes, black  nerd glasses, 5'4, petite but still kinda eating a lot, not thigh gap lol, deer ears and small bump antlers. (Picture will be added later.)

Extra: She just gets sick easily lol and has to be careful with her medicines.
She also has the power to Shapeshift and use spells and potions due to her parents. Her mom was the shifter and her dad was a deer witch.

Rules:

-Try not to swear, I get it if you do

-No SMUT. Sorry

-Have fun

-You can act out the other characters or ship me I'm fine with that alone with au's! (New addition lol) in fact I encourage you to do the first!

-You can spam me or comment whenever. I don't sleep. Ever. E V E R.

-You can choose to continue on to another chapter or start from a certain one. I will have many different scenerios by the time someone comments xD

Now go for everything the light touches is ours. and the dark touches. because we're butt faces. We must control.