5 to 4

Billy is still mad.

Vincent is mocking him.

He is crying more and is more scared.

Mom and dad are gone.

I feel lost.
I don't know what to do.
Nor what to think anymore.
But you wouldn't understand.

"Your just a robot" I mumble. A soft laugh came from the curtain.

"I may be a robot but I can still know how you feel. I have a family too." Baby chuckled. I was more surprised about the fact that she was listening then the fact that she said she has a family.

"Really?" I ask softly. Dad is here to check on things before his trip and to make sure the place will be o.k. this is the last time I'll be here unless Vincent drives me. Witch is highly unlikely.

"Mm-hmm. The other here are like family to me. We look out for each other."

"I wish it was like that for me... vinny is mean and billy is so scared all the time." I sigh hugging my legs "I just wish I could do something about it. But no one listens to me"

"I listen to you"

"That's only because your bored and have nothing else to do" I say upset.

"True" she stayed quiet for a while. I sighed and hit myself.

"Great I'm such a dingus" a cheerful laughter started to fill the air catching the slight attention of my father. "Shhhhhh. He'll think something is wrong." Say trying to stop the robot laughing at my pain.

"You are too cute"

"It's time to go" I was pulled away from the stage by dad and taken back home for the night. Dad works really late for so reason but always leaves before midnight. Never bothered to ask why though.

~time skip to the next morning~

5:58

I woke up to heavy breathing and small screams. It's happened through out the night but I had ignored it till now. I push myself off the bed. I creeped down the hall to my brothers room. I wasn't sure if he was asleep or not.

5:59

    I hear him flip on the bed. Most likely having a nightmare. I pushed the door as his alarm clock chimed. It was 6 a.m.

    He looked in my direction and sighed, sobbing. He held a flashlight and his plush. My tired face shown worry and confusion. He slowly looked away from me, still breathing really hard. He kept wispering about how it was 'over' slightly smiling.

"Billy?" I wisper. He went silent. His smile fading. He's still mad. "Are you o.k?"

He turned away from me.
"......Go away"

"But i just-"
"I SAID GO AWAY!" he yelled his eyes briming with tears. I stepped back saddend by my little brothers out burst. But i nodded and slowly closed the door. Woundering....

Why was he looking at the side wall?

I stepped down the stairs yawning. I reach for a bannana from the counter top but allas, im too short...

Vincent chuckles before grabing it for me.

"Get dressed kid were going to fredbears"

"But the party isnt till Saturday" i replied confused. He shrugged.

"I know" he shooed me off and i went to my room to get my favorite red dress on. Doing my hair up in pig tails. When i got to the car billy was there.
So either billy dosen't know, or vinny made him come... i thought to my self.

When we got there billy truded in. Still not saying a word to me. I was getting tired of the silent treatment. As a girl I'M supposed to ignore people!

I still felt bad for him. He is terrified of this place and everything in it too. Even the bathroom.
What?
The janitor NEVER goes in there. It smells like he died in there.

"Hi k-ki-kids! Wel-co-come to fredbears f-fa-family dinner!" Fredbears glitchy vocie rang out. He and spring were doing another show. And then coming off the stage. Well people in suits come out technically.

I knew billy wasn't ready for that. He cryed and tryed his best to stay away from the robots. He hid under a table and refused to come out until we had left. He didn't want help from me...

  Tomorrow is another day. . .