3. All To Do With Hands || JHS

Genre: Romance / Valentine's Day drabbles.

Pairing: Jung Hoseok / Reader.

Prompt: "I like the way your hand fits in mine."

Words: 624 words.

Where, and when it happens is a thing that is never refined by a decision or a date. It is a spontaenous performance of ardour, a fumbling rush of fingertips skimming smooth expanses of skin, knuckles knotting into cotton or denim or what have you the material as it is stripped from eager limbs. Figures are breathtakingly exposed to eyes that are all too fervent, pupils dilated by a yearning much greater than they once thought imaginable, striking them with an intensity that outdoes the last time.

The cosy passenger seat of a car. A private study room at the library. Of course, amongst the cocoon of sheets that depicts their very own bed. Jung Hoseok is not a fussy man when it comes to making love, as long as the love truly is being engendered, for that is all that really matters in his books. If he can gently touch beneath her underwear and elicit a delighted sigh from her chest, can feel her smile against his mouth when the tip of his tongue traces the vulnerable flesh of her lower lip, then the location, nor the time is of any dire importance. The only thing that he truly cares about is how much adoration he is tucking into the crevices of her body to be rediscovered later on further adventures of lust, hidden in the junction of her elbow, the divot between her collarbones, the valley of her ribs.

Today, in particular, Hoseok nestles them between the gaps of her fingers, laced together with his own in a binding lock while the left teases the strap of her lace bra, drifting it off her shoulder as his mouth cascades southward. The soft skin of her breast is heaven against his lips, silk on his tongue when he glides it out for a taste, sugar and melted butter simmering on the roof of his mouth.

"I love the way your hand fits in mine," Hoseok murmurs because he cannot help himself, because he is so deeply in love that such tender dialogue can be articulated in the most inappropriate of situations. Above, her breathy chuckle is a sweet symphony, looping through his hearing and further encouraging the lilac bruise that he sucks carefully on the under of her breast.

"That– That is so unfair," she whispers, the words dissolving into a soft whimper when he rolls the tip of his tongue over the perked bud of a rosy nipple, her fingers gingerly squeezing around his own. "How d-dare you attack me with such innocence at a time like t-this– Ah–"

"But I love the way they fit better around your breasts," he pursues, emphasising the statement as the fingers that toyed with the bra strap come to firmly massage the side of her chest that his mouth is not currently tending to. And she, at a lack of response for the pleasure that sparks beneath her skin, laces her free hand through the thick strands of his hair with a muted gasp, right where he loves them best. "I love the way they fit around your ass, the way they fit between your thighs..."

Outside of the dressing room at the lingerie store, the world stirs through the motions of the afternoon and they, in their ludicrous ways, continue to tuck love in the places where it is best hidden. That is, until a sharp, suspicious rap of knuckles against the door interferes in a disturbance truly required, for if Hoseok got cum all over that hundred dollar bra it would be a purchase made most regrettably, as such a sightly thing on her figure would already be ruined before he could milk it for every penny that it is worth.