Viente

Youngjae's POV
"Ahhh!!!" I squeal once me and Jaebum left the movie theater. "I can't believe we got kicked out" I say and he laughs. I grab a piece of nacho from his hair and eat it "you had to fight that girl though?" I nod and wipe some soda from Jaebum's forehead. "She flirted with you and threw her soda at me, I think we both knew what was coming" he laughs and grabs my hand. "Next time just let me deal with it" he says and i roll my eyes. "She threw soda at me, i threw nachos at her and dragged her, she then proceeded to throw popcorn at me, which some fell in my pants somehow, and then I threw candy at her, next thing you know, we're at the butter machine and I'm basically drowning her in butter" Jaebum continued to laugh and open the car door for me. "Sh-she...her face!" Jaebum laughed out and closed the door. He then got in the car, still laughing. "It's all over Snapchat now and Instagram" i go on my phone and see lots of notifications.

Bam_Bammie tagged you in a post
Jinyoung😍😃 sent you a snap!
Chim💕Chim💕 sent you a snap!
Marki_poo tagged you in a post
Jackson😺 sent you a snap!

They're many more. "Look at all these notifications!!" Jaebum laughed and I click on Bambam's

Bam_Bammie// @ Jae.Jae what happened? Who is that girl?
Marki_poo// @ Jae.Jae is that Shari?
Jae.Jae// @ Marki_poo @ Bam_Bammie meet me at our place
------------------------

I then go on Snapchat

-------------------------
Jinyoung😍😃: What happened!?

YoungJaeJae🐷: meet me at mine and Bambam's place

-------------------------
Jackson😺: are you ok??

YoungJaeJae🐷: yes im fine, meet me at mine and Bambam's place

------------------------
Chim💕Chim💕: Youngjae-ah, i saw what happened! I hope you're ok, who was that girl? Talk to me if you need to

YoungJaeJae🐷: I'll tell you tomorrow at lunch, for now I have to get cleaned up

Chim💕Chim💕: ok! Hope you feel better 💞

-------------------------
VV💗 sent you a snap!

VV💗: what the hell!? I never knew you could fight! You destroyed her! Hope you're ok though!

YoungJaeJae🐷: thanks Taehyung, I'll tell you and Jimin over lunch tomorrow for now let me get cleaned up

VV💗: hope you feel better !

----------------------
"You do know who you fought right?" I shake my head "her name is Shari, she use to like me back in high school" I hum "Mark mentioned her, asking if it was her" Jaebum chuckled and we went over to my place with Bambam. I enter and they were there. "Omg Youngjae look at you" Bambam said and flicked a piece of popcorn away from my hair "ew you have soda all over you" Yugyeom said and I laugh "ah I feel disgusting" I say and go to take a shower.

"So explain what happened" Mark said "ok so what happened was, I had gotten up to go get some snacks while Jaebum went to go pick out the seats,"

"I'll go get the snacks, you go pick out the seats" Jaebum nodded and I left. I got two sodas and a large popcorn. When I returned there was a girl sitting my spot. "Um excuse me, but can you please leave" I said as kindly as possible. She looked at me and ignored me. "Um hello? Can you please move?" "Could you like buzz off?" I glared "ok honey, see him? That's My Boyfriend so if you could like fuck off that would be great" I say and she throws her soda at me! I glared so hard that I got the drinks I had and threw it at her and I spilled her popcorn on her head. Jaebum gasped but laughed. She then took someone else's soda and threw it on me. I grabbed this man's nachos and threw it at her face. By this point there was a food fight and i grabbed the girl by her hair and dragged her out of the theater. I took her to the bitter machine and turned it on while shoving her face under it. "Youngjae stop!" Jaebum said and tried to pull me away. I didn't budge and she pinched me. I yelp in pain and let her go, then I smacked her on the head and she fell to the floor. Security came and took me out with jaebum following.

"That's what happened" I said and Bambam started laughing " I-i can't believe you! You natural fucking born savage!" I laugh and ruffle Bambam's hair. "Wow, you earned my respect" Mark said and I roll my eyes "and best fighting award goes to Choi Youngjae!" Jackson said in an announcer voice. Jinyoung and Yugyeom were laughing and Jaebum was quietly chuckling "let's hope she learned her lesson" Yugyeom said "i wouldn't want to get in a fight with Youngjae" Jinyoung said "or Bambam" Jaebum said "what!? What have I ever done!?" Bambam asked and the others laugh "you seem like the violent type" Jackson said and Bambam shook his head "am not" "in bed you are..." Mark mumbled and Bambam smacked him across the head "shut up!!" Bambam said and the others laughed "what was going on yesterday anyways?" Bambam blushed and Mark laughed even more "im done goodbye!!" Bambam said and wanted to get up and leave but Mark grabbed him by the waist and sat him on his lap. "I hate you all..." Bambam muttered "see you're the violent type" Jinyoung then said and Bambam sighed "let's hope he doesn't get in a fight though" Mark says and Bambam glared at him, which made Mark look away "ahh Bambam has that deadly snake look" I tease and he looked at me and squinted his eyes. I then shut up and start to talk about something else "that proves that Bambam can scare anybody" Yugyeom said and hugged Jinyoung, who put a protective arm around him. "Yah he doesn't mean it" Jaebum says and gave Bambam a stern look, which made Bambam soften his look on Mark and Youngjae. "Haha! Jaebum wins!" Jackson cheered and Jaebum rolled his eyes.

////////////////////////////
Dang Youngjae!

Word count: 1022