06

dont forget to vote heheh ;)
-

after school

my mind went blank after jinyoung said by himself thay yoojung is his girlfriend, idk what's going on on my mind now, the only thing i can think is only go to starbuck.

"caramel macchiato" i said with sad tone and my eyes on the floor then give the exact amount of money.

The reason why i going here is maybe i can relax a bit, i love the smell of the coffee, the song, and their strong wifi connection. LMAO what.

i slurped my caramel macchiato and sat at the same place when jinyoung was sitting with me last time. what am i expecting, he was just a stranger and is the same.

it was just a crush tho,

"oy guanlin" i shouted his name, i see guanlin that guy from before, coming in.

"y-y-yes ?" he stuttered,

"come here"

i said to him even before letting him ordering the beverage, idc i just need somebody to talk now.

"yah"

"have you ever had a crush on someone"

"no i bet you hadn't"

i feel like i'm drunk now but i'm not honestly.

"i still have a crush on her" he replied,

"ohooo i'm not expecting that, your taste must be bad." i said

"no!" he said with angry tone

"chill boi, okay continue.." i teased him

"you know how it feel when you feel like finally can meet your crush after a long awaiting and then, when you finally can see her everyday, you know that girl already have someone else" i explained

"wait are you lesbian ?"

"fuck no i'm just saying in your point of view" i chuckled

"that's hurt of course" he said, how can he know how it feels with this kind of face. I thougjg he was just a nerd, target of bullying, that knows nothing about love.

wondering why i really like bae jinyoung ? because i'm a type of person who easily fall in love but hardly to letting go.

"there he is, chuckling with another girl, gdi. He doesn't wear that mask and cap today." i said to guanlin as i heard a starbuck's bell ringed means a new customer came, and saw choi yoojung with baejin together linking arms.

"mask and cap ?" guanlin seems startled.
-
Thanks for keep reading i'll be making this ff short tho. ILY for all those who kept voting from the first chapt and keep reading.