International Playboy ||Jungkook

(A/j'sdaddy : Your outfit👆👆)

You wake up beside your boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook

Honestly, you never expected to be with him for such long time- people have always said shit like, "Jungkook's a playboy", "He's just gonna hurt you", "Don't go out with him." But you pushed away all those rumors, and gave it a shot instead.

You're so glad you listened to your instincts, because as of today- it's you and Jungkook's first year anniversary and you both are so in love.

You look at your handsome boyfriend, who's holding you tightly in his arms- not wanting to let you go. You smile at your boyfriend's innocent self while sleeping. He becomes a completely different person once he's awake.

He seems to be in deep sleep, so you decided to get up and make him and yourself some breakfast.

Once you got out of bed, you gave him a little kiss on the forehead and put a pillow in between his arms, as a substitute of you.

His phone suddenly vibrated, so you went to go turn it off, not wanting him to wake up from his amazing sleep. You thought it was an alarm clock- but it wasn't. It's a text.

Main❤️

"Who is this? And why is there a heart beside their name?" You thought.

You opened his phone, really furious to see what the hell he's been hiding.

Yesterday, 11:23 pm

Main❤️: Hello Kookie<3

Main❤️: So, are we actually going out tomorrow? In public?

Jungkook: Of course babe. Once this bitch leaves and goes to her friend's house, we have all the time to ourselves:)

Main❤️: I'm so excited!

Jungkook: Me too. I've been stuck with the same girl for one year, it's honestly getting so boring

Main❤️: You know, I'm so much better than her

Jungkook: I know you are, and that's why I love you so much~

Main❤️: I love you too<3

Jungkook: Goodnight love, sleep well. We have an amazing day coming up ahead of ourselves:)

Main❤️: You're right:) Goodnight~