With You

I was standing in the middle of the plaza while trying to think what should I do since Mina is still dealing with that person. Whoever she is, she's crazy.

"Tzuyu." I look back and saw Chaeyoung standing in front of me. I smiled. Glad she's alright.

"Are you alright?" I asked just making sure.

"Can you come with me?" I look at her in confusion but decided to go with her. I nodded and she walk, me following her stances. We ended up in a dark place again. What's with dark places this tonight?

"What are we doing here Chaeyoung?" I asked and she look at me with those hurt and in pain eyes.

"Can you let go of Mina?" I was taken aback by her words. Is she asking me not to pursue Mina?

"What do you mean Chaeyoung?" Why do I feel my life is really complicated the moment I ebtered that school. First, I have to deal with Sana, then Momo, next is Mina and now, Chaeyoung. My life is complicated as hell.

"I like, No I love Mina. I really like her from the very start. I thought I already have her attention but when you came everything change. She became so distant with me and started looking at you. I'm hurt. I only want her Tzuyu. Please let her go. Let me be with her" My forehead cringed as I feel so bad and also mad at her but I need to understand her. I have to remember that She's still my friend all this time.

"How can I let her go Chaeyoung? I also like her. I can't hurt someone like  Myoui Mina. She's too vulnerable." I said as I touch her shoulder. She's about to cry. I know that feeling when you love someone but can't be with that personm it's really hurts.

"You only like her but I love her and also you have Sana." I don't have Sana. I'm stupid if I think that way. Coz it's too impossible.

"Chaeyoung, I know that feeling but I can't. Not unless Mina let go of me, I won't leave her like you wanted me to do. All I want is Mina's happiness." I hugged her.

"How about me?" I glance at the girl standing behind of Chaeyoung.

"S-sana? W-what are you doing here?" I let go of Chaeyoung who is silently crying. She stood up there.

"Answer me Tzuyu, How about me?" How can I kbow the answer when I don't even knoe what is her true intention with me.

"Sana, W-what do y-"

"Answer me! How about me?!" She shouted.

"I-i don't know Sana. I don't know." I look down as I saw her cry. Why is she crying? Is this kind of drama? I want this as a dream. I don't want this to be real. Seeing her cry makes me want to run to her and hug her tightly.

"I know I'm stupid for liking you, I know I'm stupid for thinking you will also feel the same way. I'm stupid for thinking that way. Yeah, I'm stupid." She likes me? I look at her and she's already walking away from me.

"Sana!" I shouted and tried to run to her but someone grabbed my hand, stoping me from following Sana.

"Don't go." That voice.. I look back and saw Mina crying too. Why I'm in this kind of situation? Is god really there trying to make me feel bad about this two girl who I don't want to get hurt?

"M-mina, Sana needs me." I said trying to let go from her grip but instead she hug me from behind. I saw Chaeyoung on my side cry. God, this is bad.

"I also need you Tzuyu. I badly need you." I close me eyes and open it. I look at Chaeyoung and nodded to her.

"I'm sorry Mina." I said and run from her. I heard her shout for my namr but I decided to follow my heart. I decided to think of one person who needed me the most today. Mina has Chaeyoung who can stay on her side while Sana is all alone. She needed me the most.

I saw Sana standing from behind while talking to someone. It's Momo. I hide as I listened to their conversation.

"What happened there?" I bet it's Momo base on her voice.

"Eventually, she choose Mina over me." Why does she sound so bitch.

"Don't tell me, I kissed Tzuu so you can get her time and make sure to make her let go of Mina and yet you failed?" She retorted that me feel so flushed. So, it's damn fucking Momo who kissed me awhile ago? Why do I feel it's Sana for fucking sake!

---

Chaeyoung

I saw Mina broke down after Tzuyu choose Sana. I hug her as I saw her kneel down. I feel so bad to her but I love her. I just hope Tzuyu won't get hurt with Sana. I'll probably won't forgive myself. I did everything to have Mina and I hope Tzuyu will be happy too.
Mina pushed me.

"Don't come near me! The three of you is damn fucking crazy! How can you do this to us? How can you hurt Tzuyu! It's okag if it's only me! But why you have to include Tzuyu? Why!" I was taken aback. Does she know?

"How did you know?"

"How did I know? Momo told me awhile ago! About your plans! You think, Tzuyu won't get hurt after this bullshit things of yours?! I know you like me! I know Momo likes Sana! And I know why you want Tzuyu to stay away from me! I know what momo did! And what is she planning to do with Tzuyu using Sana! I know it all!" My world crashed as I heard her say those words. It's true, Momo, Sana and I planned something horrible. But Sana doesn't know that Momo likes her. Sana only planned to join this shit when Momo offered her that she will help Sana to get Mark. I don't know what comes to my mind and agreed to this.

"T-tzuyu?" I heard Mina say. I look at Tzuyu who is crying. Mina run to her immediately and hug the tall girl.

But Tzuyu pushed her and continue walking and stopped in front of me.

"Is this also your plan? Because if yes, You did great. You guys, really did great. You killed me." My body frozed and she walk pass by me.

____

Tzuyu

I heard what they say. I fucking want to kill myself for believing Sana. She's damn fucking a good actress.

"Don't tell me, I kissed Tzuyu so you can get her time and make sure to make her let go of Mina and yet you failed?"

"Well, It's not my fault that you kissed her and oh, don't forget our deal. Give me the date I'm asking with Mark or else I'll kill you." So, I'm a bet? A toy? A playtime? Is this kind of a joke? If yes, I want to stop this shit right now.

"Fine, I let you have Mark. You bitch!"

I walk out from where I'm hiding and Momo immediately saw me.

"Tzuyu?"

"Thank you for giving me a beautiful night. You did a great job having a beautiful playtime. And Sana, you're a great actress. You made me believe that you really like me. I'm stupid" with thag I walk back from them.

________________
A/N

I'll update later or tomorrow. But for now, Tell me your reactions. Thank you! Vote and comment guys!