Shoutout

Hey there guys. I would like to personally thank you for supporting me. Your comments, votes and views are one of the best things keeping this account going and I am proud of you. Huge shoutout to  Bramble2Hawk for giving me the ideas for this awesome story. If it wasn't for him, you guys might not be enjoying this story right now so please, check out his stories ir content if you are interested. And honestly, my current story, Godzilla's Wrath is going to be my last Godzilla story. Because I am going on hiatus for a while and I would also like you guys to give the other monsters a chance to shine. Monsters as awesome as Mothra, Kiryu, Jet Jaguar, M.O.G.U.E.R.A, Anguirus, King Ceasar, Rodan, Gamera and Zilla are seriously underrated and they really deserves a standalone book or movie of their own. One more thing, I accept requests for any Godzilla or any particular kaiju so if you have any good ideas but are too lazy to write it, you can request to me and I will write it for you. Of course you might be given credit for it. Once again, thank you Bramble2Hawk for giving me such wonderful ideas. You have given such a nice story to the kaiju fans out there reading it and I really appreciated it. Shoutouts to willy15556 , choyfider, MrKOMGodzilla2009 and Godzillajr2719. Your support is what keeps this account going.