Naughty Swan

Emma's POV

'I'm so glad you're here Killian.' I say hugging him tightly.

'Me too, love. Missed you so bloody much.' He says kissing my hair.

'I should introduce you to my parents.' I grab his hand and drag him with me.

'Mom?' I yell when we walk inside. 'Killian is here!'

'Oh my god really?' She yells while she rushes down the stairs. As soon as she sees him she pulls him into a tight hug.

Killian just stands there awkwardly. Not knowing if he should hug her back or not.

'Mom let him go!' I laugh. 'You don't even know him.'

'Sorry Killian it's just so nice to finally meet you!' She smiles at him.

'It's nice to meet you too Mary Margaret.' He chuckles.

'Mary will do.' She laughs.

'Can Liam and Killian stay here tonight?' I ask my mom. 'Otherwise they have to go to an hotel.'

'Of course they can stay! We've got plenty of room.' She says happily. 'So you're the famous Jones brother?' She asks Liam.

'Aye that'd be me.' He laughs.

'Come on Killian I'll show you my room.'

'It's beautiful.' He says admiringly as soon as we get to my room.

'Thanks.' I smile. I close the door behind me and lock it.

'Why did you lock the door?' He asks raising an eyebrow.

'I think you know.' I smirk before kissing him roughly. I push him onto my bed and straddle his waist.

'I've dreamed this every night about this since our first time.' I mumble against his lips.

'Such a naughty Swan.' Killian smirks before pulling off my shirt.

I take off Killian's shirt and start placing kisses all over his hairy chest.

'I love you so much.' I say while I kiss down until I reach the waistband of his jeans. I unbutton them before taking them off.

(Smut 🥞)

I start palming him through the material of his boxers causing him to groan.

'I- I love you too... baby.' He groans.

I let go of him and take off my own pants quickly before kissing him again roughly.

Killian moans into my mouth as he unhooks my bra and throws it across the room.

I turns us over so he's on top and rips off my panties.

'You think you can be quiet?' He whispers in my ear. 'We don't want your parents to hear you now do we?'

'I'll try...' I moan. 'Just... just fuck me.' I take off his boxers and then go back to kissing him.

He positions his cock before my entrance and thrusts into me hard.

'Damn Killian... tell me how I feel.' I say trying not to be too loud.

'So... tight and wet around my cock...' He groans before moving faster.

'Oh yes!' I yell.

'Swan be quiet.' Killian hisses. I brings my lips to mine to muffle my moans.

I like how he gets all kinky in the bedroom.

'Ah! Killian I'm gonna come...' I yell.

I reach my orgasm with a loud scream.

Oops.

Killian thrusts into me one last time bottoming me out before spilling his seed inside me.

'Bloody amazing.' He breathes before pulling out and wrapping me into his arms.

(End of smut🌭)

'We should probably go back downstairs...'

'You're right love. They're probably wondering were we are anyway.' Killian says with a yawn.

'You tired baby?' I ask him.

'Yet lag' He groans. 'I'll live.'

We get our clothes and put them back on before going back downstairs.

Liam gives us a knowing look.

I blush and hide my face in Killian's neck.

'Did you ehm- like Emma's room?' My mom smirks.

'I- it was ehm- beautiful.' He stutters.

All back to his dorky self.

'Your dad will be home in 10 minutes.' My mom announces. 'Make sure you behave.'