Chapter 33

My heart jumps in my chest. I look around me to see a field, like we're lost in a huge forest but I don't know where. My mind can't comprehend what's going on, it's like I'm lost in it. I bet I am. Am I dreaming?
"Daddy!" I hear a call from between the trees. All I see is black, the tall trees take over the light of the sun.
Who is that?
"Daddy, where are you?" The voice gets more panicky. I'm so confused. Is this kid talking to me?
I start to walk towards the cry of the little boy. Or at least that's what it sounds like, I'm just hoping this kid is safe.
"Hello?" I whisper. My heart is beating ten to  the dozen. What if this is a axe murderer playing on my emotions?
"Daddy!" The voice squeals, sounding more happy than upset now.
Surely the kid is addressing me? There's literally no one else here.
There's finally some light in the forest. It's coming through the trees, shining on a little boy with golden brown hair and a huge smile. I can see his green eyes shining from here and his face is a picture.
"Daddy!" He smiles and holds out his arms. He must be around two years old or something. He doesn't say anything else as he stands there. He doesn't make a move to come towards me either, he just stays put.
As I edge closer to him I pick him up, holding him to my chest and smiling when he collapses his head into my chest.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I hear a mans voice and look up quickly.
I must look like such a pedophile holding this child in the middle of a forest, holding him to me affectionately.
"Get the hell off of my girls kid!" The man emerges from the forest.
Blackbear? What's he doing here?
"You don't have a kid?" I frown at him angrily, holding the little boy closer as his face fills with terror at the sight of Blackbear.
"And neither do you." He smirks and when I look to see the kid all I'm holding is my own shoulder, hugging myself into it.
"What did you do?" I shout, looking around me for the little boy.
"Where is he? Give him back!" My eyes fill with tears as I frantically pull the bushes apart looking for this little boy.
"I can't George!" Kenny cries. She's in place of Blackbear now, black streaks in a trail on her face.
"Kenny? Where is he? Where's he gone?" I ask her, my voice out of breath as I start to panic.
"He's gone. He made me make him go away." Her voice is high pitched and she looks down, her long hair covering her face, covering her...bump? She has a bump?
"Kenny?" I walk towards her cautiously.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screams and she doesn't stop and when I look down I see a pile of blood in between her legs.
"NO!" I scream, getting down on my knees and holding her hips.
"George help me please, help me!" Kennys voice is quiet and frantic.
What is going on? What is happening?
"Kenny!" Blackbears voice is loud and angry as he emerges again.
"Stop running away from me!" He bellows.
Kenny cries and stands stiff, I try to grab her but my hand goes straight through her.
She looks up at me with eyeliner smudged all around her eyes.
Blackbear walks over to her and grab her arm, tugging at it but she stays still, never breaking her stare into my eyes.
He pulls out a knife and so does she, literally from nowhere and they both in sync stab her in the stomach.
"NO! KENNY!" I scream, trying to break out of this box I seem to be in, because I can't fucking touch her.
"You're better now Kenny." He puts a piece of her hair behind her ear.
"I know Mat."
"Never run away from me again. Or you know what will happen..." he walks off and leaves her again and the invisible box breaks around me as I hold her in my arms.
She shakes with upset.
"What did he do to you? What have you done to yourself?" I cry, holding her face in between my hands.
"I killed our baby boy George. He's gone George. Sorry George." Everytime she speaks it sounds like a fucking chant and I want to cry at what she is saying.
She leans up and pecks me on the lips before walking into the arms of...Ty...what?
"Come on baby." A pair of arms lace around my stomach.
"Charlie?" I see her.
Suddenly everything starts flashing and loads of people with cameras come out of the bushes.
What the fuck?
"GEORGE OVER HERE!"