5.

hey beautiful people😛so as y'all know I don't make the best covers for my books and I made this cover when I first wrote the book last year and I changed the characters and everything. Soooo if someone wanted to make a cover with summerella on the front by herself or with Chris is fine please and thank you. But anywhore, enjoy the chapters loves😊
~~~~~~~~~

-later that day-

Brielle.
I took the best nap and woke up to hella text messages. Feeling special, I read them while brushing my teeth.

Trevor❤️
Hey baby, I'm sorry about earlier. I just felt some type of way but I love you nonetheless. Call me later.
4:35pm

Batman🌚
banelle! I really glad you like this nickname it's a combo of my nickname and your real name. Took me some time but yea umm I don't know what you wanna do tonight but just text me some ideas.
5:00pm

Veaaah😍
Me and Dani left to go to the store for your mom since you was sleep. We'll be back love.
6:45pm

I locked my phone and finished my bathroom stuff. It was 6:54pm and the sun was slowly going down. I decided to call Jason back since we was suppose to chill tonight.

"Hello." His raspy voice filled my ears.

"Hey J." I said softly.

Jason.

"Hey J." She said softly.

Instantly smiling, I sat up. "wassup?"

"Nothing really and my bad I didn't text back, I was sleep." She explained.

"That's fine love." I said.

She giggled. "Umm what you doing?"

I chuckled. "Nothing just chilling. Want to hang out now?"

"Yea what should I wear?" She asked.

"Anything is fine I'll be there in 30." I said putting on a shirt.

"Yay okay." She squealed hanging up.

I laughed and shook my head. This girl is crazy foreal.

"Where you going?" My mom asked me walking in.

"Hello mom." I chuckled brushing my hair.

"Where you going boy?" She asked again.

"I'm going to that new art show."

"With Lani?" She rose her eyebrow.

"Now you know Lani isn't into that type of stuff." I shrugged. She always thought it was boring.

"Well I know you not taking Hakeem or Nevaeh so who's the girl?" My mom asked.

"Ma, what's the flavor of the kool-aid?"

She laughed. "Boy."

"Her name is Brielle. She just came here for the summer." I explained.

"I want to meet her."

I groaned. "For why mom? She's just a friend."

"I meet all your friends and I want to meet her." She said leaving my room.

I rolled my eyes and called Brielle back.

"Yellow?" She said forming a smile on my face.

"Hey umm do you think you can make your way to my house. My crazy mom wants to meet you before we leave." I said rubbing the back of my neck.