Pantheon Battles

The next morning was the big one. After a large breakfast, everyone moved out. Rias and the others—that being everyone who wasn't Naruto and Ophis—were traveling to Mount Olympus. Their job was to wait for the Three Faction Alliance leaders, head them off before they could attack Mount Olympus, and defeat them by using their overwhelming numerical advantage.

There were six faction leaders being controlled. Rias and her peerage minus Naruto made eight people. They, along with Irina, Raynare, Ravel, and Rossweisse to make twelve, were going up against Sirzechs. Likewise, the other peerages and brave saints were going to take on one of the Three Factions Leaders. Sona and her peerage were taking on Serafall, Sairaorg was fighting against Michael with his peerage, Seekvaira would fight Azazel, Izrail and Angelus were up against Gabrielle, and Zephyrdor was going to fight against Shemhazai. The four fallen angels, Gomory, Lix Tetrax, Beur, and Mestama would join Zephyrdor in fighting their leader.

Naruto and Ophis were already gone, having left together earlier that morning. Their job was different. Naruto was going to deter Olympus should they decide to get in the way. Ophis was going to kill Loki.

Mount Olympus was the highest mountain in Greece. Located close to an inlet in the Aegean Sea, the closest city to Mount Olympus was Larissa. The mountain was surrounded by several small villages. Unlike Athens, which was a combination of modern and ancient architecture, these villages appeared far older, with architecture that looked like it belonged in the early 1900s.

Rias and the others had chosen to remain at the Olympus Ski Center, which, much to the dismay of all the devils minus Sairaorg and his peerage, was just a rundown hut made of bricks and had a thatched red roof. At least the inside had couches, carpet, and a fireplace. However, in all regards, the place they were staking out was threadbare enough that no devil would willingly put up with it unless they had no choice.

"I can't believe we're staying in a place like this," Zephyrdor complained. "This place doesn't even have a fucking espresso machine! And I'm cold! Where's the heater?!"

"Stop complaining," Seekvaira grumbled, holding a cup of steaming warm tea that Akeno had made for them. "We're all miserable. The last thing we need is to hear you bitching."

"Che! Shut the fuck up, you cunt!"

"You're the one who needs to shut up!"

This back and forth continued for some time, with the fallen angels watching the duo as they took bets on whether or not it would come to blows. The pairs's peerages didn't help either. They actually began taking bets with the fallen angels.

Fortunately, before it actually could come to blows, Sairaorg stopped the two from continuing.

"I know how you two feel, but we should be focusing on preparing ourselves for battle. We'll be fighting against the strongest people in our faction. We can't afford to waste energy arguing here."

"I know that," Zephyrdor muttered as he turned his head.

"M-my apologies, Bael-sama," Seekvaira said, cheeks lighting up. "I spoke out of turn."

"It's all right. Let's just do our best to remain calm. A storm is coming, and I'd rather go into it with a clear head."

Sairaorg walked back to Angelus, who smiled at him as he crossed his arms and sighed.

"You're very charismatic."

"Huh? You think so?"

Angelus nodded. "Yes. I'm always impressed by how you can stop fights so easily."

"Ah-ha. Thank you." Sairaorg scratched the back of his head.

The young boy next to Angelus, who always hovered around her, was grinding his teeth.