Vacation!!

JULIANNA GRACE LEBLANC GET READY TO LEAVE IN 10 MINUTES! My mom yells downstairs.
                           ~Annie's thoughts~
I'm so excited to leave for LA!! I get to see my gang again! I should get ready we leave in 10 minutes!
                    ~end of thoughts~

                           ~Annie's thoughts~I'm so excited to leave for LA!! I get to see my gang again! I should get ready we leave in 10 minutes!                    ~end of thoughts~

I wear this outfit with my hair down.
Annie! My mom yells
I'm coming! I yell back
Once I got downstairs my mom says our stuff is already in the car so we just need to go in the car.
I hear a ding from my phone. It's from the group chat!
                      ~text~
Kenzie: IM SOOOO EXCITED FOR ANNIE TO GET HERE!!!
Jojo:Me too
Jayden: Me three
Annie:I'm excited to see you guys!
Kenzie:BTW we're all picking you up and having a girls sleepover!
Annie: YAY I'll ask my mom
Jayden: OK
Annie:She said yesss
Jojo: Yayyy
Annie: I gtg board my flight I'll text you when I'm on the plane or landed
All: BYEEE
  ~end of texts~
I take the vlog camera and start to vlog.
Hey guys so we are on the plane and Kenzie,Jayden and jojo are picking me up and we're having a sleepover and Jojo's Mom gonna pick Hayley,mommy,and daddy up to go to the hotel.  I'll talk to you guys later when we get off BYE!
I turn the vlog camera off.
*skip to end of the flight*
It was time to get off the plane. After we got off we went to baggage claim and get our bags. I see Kenzie,Jayden,and jojo so I run up to them and hug them all. *Mommy vlogs*there they are! Annie's been really excited to see them. We are gonna go with Jojo's mom so talk to y'all later byee!