New Boy - 1

As I opened my brown, chocolatey, eyes, I get blinded into the bright sun bursting through my window.

Wow. Im sorry. Let me give you a description of myself.

For starters I have red/ orangish hair. I have brown eyes, and freckles just about surrounding my cheeks. I would say I'm fat, but my friends say I'm not. I'm approximately 100 lb. Fat, right? I'm not very tall. I would say medium, not small.

--

"Honey, do you want some breakfast? I made eggs." My mother questions me. My mom is nice most of the time. She can get angry when you push her. She has originally blonde hair. But she always switches up her hair color from time to time. Currently, it's light brownish on the top and platinum at the bottom. From my opinion it's pretty cool. She is also a waitress, at a Greek restaurant. Ha, didn't expect that did you?

"No thanks, mom. I'm not that much hungry, but thanks." I reply.

"Alright, suit yourself. Since you aren't eating go get ready for school. You have about an hour 'til the bus comes." And with that I marched up the stairs.

As I'm getting ready for school, my phone goes off. It's from: Lilly 😍💘.

(Bold = Lilly - Italics = Me)

Hey! You up?

                                          Yeah, what's up

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? UM ARE YOU NOT REMEMBERING??

What is she talking about?

                      Umm.. Remind me of what I'm supposed to be remembering?

UH I MEAN A NEW STUDENT. BOY. FIRST IMPRESSIONS!!

And with that text, I actually tried to look decent. I spent about 15 minutes on my makeup and 5 on my outfit. And with that I was out the door.

Outfit -

HI HI! I HOPED U LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER! Tbh I suck at writing

HI HI! I HOPED U LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER! Tbh I suck at writing. But please give me some feedback! Vote+ Comment. Chapter 2 coming in like probably tomorrow. But very very soon!