29

c a m e r o n 

today we went to an arcade, and went home. we just, well i know that i, wanted cassidy to be okay i didn't want her to feel held hostage again. being locked in a apartment is okay, but she hasn't been in a good state lately. i can tell. by the the look in her eyes, the way she talks, walks, acts. it's easy. she's hurt. and to admit.. it wasn't really that bad at the place i mean, i gave her food, water, chilled with her. but most of them times raegan would come in and abuse her. justin doesn't know though. we agreed not to tell.

i really want to help her, i really do. i just don't know how. there's things i can do, and things i can't. or usually i just don't know how to. i'm trying to make her have a good time here but justin just is always with her. it's  like i can't even have a chance to make her okay, even if it's just for a little bit. 

yes, i get it. that's his girlfriend and all but from what cass has told me ian that it's only been like a week. and yes again, he hasn't seen her while she was held hostage but, hey? i got her out of there... i treated her right while she's was in there. she's a kind person and i would love to get to know her better but i can't do that since justin won't let go of her.

"cameron? cameron?" i hear justin say, which snaps me out of my thoughts. 

"yeah?"

"what do you want to eat? me and may were gonna go get some food down the street." 

she can't go out there for much long, we already were gone more than we should've been. the hell? "i think cass should stay here. but um, ill have a taco i guess."

"no, i don't want her to stay here with out me." he says.

"i've got her she'll be fine." 

"oh, and she won't be fine with me?" he says starting to get an attitude, what's this guys problem?

"i just don't think she go outside much. raegan could appear anytime. that's all." i say very calmly. i don't understand why he's so mad?

j u s t i n 

"fine, what the fuck ever." i know what he's doing, he likes her. oh 'she shouldn't go outside much' my ass. you fucking dickhead i know you want her. i know it's hard not to want her, but guess what? she's mine! 

fuck, i swear some people piss me off.

m a y 

"how are you feeling?" cameron asks as he rubs my knee. at first when he puts his hand onto my skin two thoughts pop in my head.

does he like me?

or is this a friendly way?

"i kind of feel like my body is going to break in half, like it's gonna snap."

"have you been eating?" he asks.

"not really, every time i come into contact food i think of raegan. it loses my appetite. it reminds me of when i used to skip meals.. i thought i hadn't lost that feeling forever. but it's back now.. i hate it." i confess. he's the only one who was there's for me when i was in need of company. he's the only one i really feel comfortable talking about it to. knowing justin, he'd probably flip out on raegan and leave me be and forget that i'm hurt.

"can you try to eat? i know it may be hard for you but i don't want you sto start any old habits. i want you to be happy and healthy not like this. it breaks me seeing you hurt. just think of something else when you eat, listen to music or something. if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. but i don't want you to starve." he says, leaving me in shock. i wasn't expecting that kind of answer..

"i-i guess, i will try." i say.

"okay, thank you. do you want yo watch tv to pass time?" he says, and you can hear his english accent.

"yeah, sure." i say and when he hears my response he gets up and gives me a hug, then walks over to the tv remote.

"what would you like to watch?" he asks, making his accent more noticeable. i guess that's what happens when you feel comfortable with someone.. you kind of don't hide who you are, i guess.

"i guess just disney channel, aha." 

"yes!!" he says bringing out the 's'. i laugh and sit against the board of my & justins bed, watching disney channel with cameron. whom is on his bed.

— 25 minutes later ; 3:43. 

justin opens the door and places the food on the end table between the beds. he hands us our food and plumps down onto the bed next to me. i unwrap my taco and immediately my stomach becomes weak. 

"justin, can you please pass me my phone?" i ask justin. 

"yeah, here," he says handing me my iPhone.

i unlock it with my fingerprint and go on to youtube. i go to my channel and click on my playlist, i  pick the song, changes by xxxtentacion. i grab my headphones and begin to listen.

humming the lyrics the thought of raegan becomes distant into my mind as i begins to take a bite.

c a m e r o n 

i peak my head over as i start to hear music playing from my left. i see may taking a bite of her taco and let out a sigh of relief. i eat my food in relief as i am full of joy that's she eating again.

a/n ayyy i wrote 970 words (not including authors note) for you gays! i literally took a whole class period writing bc i thought i wasn't writing bad stuff for once... i also pushed my self to write a good (kind of) chapter. 

let me know what you think!!

what's ur plans for the weekend?

wanna be friends? dm me!

🌙cassidy 

 vote+comment