Telling violets parents

Chapter 18

Violets pov.

He had another surprise? Wow how many does he have?

"We are here" he smiled and put on his beanie. We got out and started walking. "we just have to walk a bit to get there"

I nodded and walked with him on the pathway. it was still a little light outside. "I actually have to ask you something" he stated.

"And what is that" I asked and then realized we were in a clearing that ran off of a cliff. there was nothing below the cliff but rocks. "what are we doing here?"

"I thought it was amazing and relaxing"

"It looks like a place to be murdered at" I turned around to be face to face with Emmett.

"You're beautiful"

I nodded "thanks" he smiled.

"Come on babe. sit down." I sat down beside him. "I love you so much. I hated it when your memories of me were gone. it killed me. now seeing you here with me and your memory back. everything seems better. you're happier. I love that about. you were, are, and always will be everything to me. you're my world" he took my hand and kissed my cheek. "I don't want to ever let you go" he took out a small box and opened it to show a small beautiful ring. the one that he showed me in his room when my memory was lost. My hand went over my mouth. I couldn't believe it. "will you marry me violet Marie Williams. I promos to love you with everything I have" he smiled and hope flash in his eyes.

I felt a tear run down my face. how could I say no to this?

"Yes"

"Yeah?!" he asked excitedly. he hugged me and kissed my lips. "I love you vi"

"I love you too" I hugged him tighter and smiled. "I never want to loose you again"

He pulled away "okay, we better get going. we have to leave tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?" He nodded

"We were only supposed to be gone for the weekend. come on" he helped me up and grabbed my hand. I gave his hand a squeeze. we walked back to the car.

.

.

.

"Do my parents know?" I asked him laying on the bed.

"Yes, that is why they let you go" he kissed my hand softly.

"I was trying to figure out why they let me go" I laughed and kissed his lips.

Once I laid my head on the pillow, I heard Emmett start singing James dean by sleeping with sirens. I know that isn't the name of the song but it's the shorter name for it cause it's a long name.

"Stay for tonight

If you want to

I can show you

What my dreams are made of,

as I'm dreaming of your face

I've been away for a long time

Such a long time

And I miss you there

I can't imagine being anywhere else

I can't imagine being anywhere else but here

How the hell did you ever pick me?

Honestly, I could sing you a song

But I don't think words can express your beauty

It's singing to me

How the hell did we end up like this?