One

☆ Elvira Evangeline's POV ☆

BEEP BEEP

My alarm clock went off nearly making me fall off my bed.

First day of school. Unlike a lot of people i actually like going to school, but i hate having to wake up at 6 pm to go to a hell we call school. It's pretty pointless to learn all this stuff we're never going to use. The only reason why I "like" school is because of socializing.

But it's going to be hard to socialize when you have no friends.

The only friend I have is Alex but she's off to Hawaii for high school so the best thing we can do is call, text , or facetime/skype. She's not coming back until summer in August because she's going on a cruise to the Bahamas because her parents has more dough than the Pillsbury Doughboy.

I get up and out of the bed and head my bathroom for a quick shower.

After I'm finished, i brush my teeth and do my makeup. Red lipstick with winged eyeliner is what I usually wear. Then I put on my outfit consisting of a red plaid cardigan, plain black crop top, light blue shorts, and black vans.

I do all my other normal stuff and then I step out of my bathroom closing the door and grabbing my book bag.

I head downstairs interrupted by my older sister, Everlynn, who is a little taller than me and is 21.

It's always just been me and her because both of our parents mysteriously disappeared. One day when I was 13 and she was 18, our parents were going out on a date night and never came back... They were never found.

"Oh! Today is your first day of school. Almost forgot." Everlynn said closing the refrigerator door.

"How could you forget? I've been talking about it for a while and there is literally glitter all over the day on the calendar with bright large words saying first day of school."

"Oh, well I haven't been to school for like, 3 years. And I'm taking online college." Everlynn said flipping her hair.

"Brag much?" I say sitting down getting ready to eat my breakfast burrito and hash browns.

She chuckles while leaving the room with a doughnut in her hand.

I devour my food and I take the dishes going to wash them in the sink, since someone broke the dishwasher..Ugh Everlynn. How do you break a dishwasher?

I  rinse the dishes and lay them to dry and I wash my hands with my cinnamon scented hand soap. I like the smell of cinnamon, but I LOVE fruity smells with vanilla.

I pick my bag back up and I grab my Iphone 5. Its screen is cracked and some buttons fell out but hey, it's mine, Money doesn't come so easy for us like others. Just enough money to live off of and some for minor luxuries.

I step out the door to start walking to school.

"Bye Everlynn!" I shout and then i step outside and close the door.

I start walking to the school and i pass some woods.

I arrive to school and i go through the front door of the school to go to a office with a lady with blue eyes and red hair comes in my view.

"Excuse me, can I get my schedule please?" I say kind of looking down. I might've said I like to socialize but that's when I'm with close people. Otherwise I'm pretty shy and I get anxiety easily.

"Sure thing, darling!" She says while she turns around then turns back around to give me my schedule with my locker combination.

"Thanks" I said but after hearing it, it kinda sounded sarcastic.