Andy Beirsack

. . . Put The Gun Down . . .

You hum a happy tune to yourself as you open the door to your lavish mansion you share with your devoted husband Andrew Beirsack. You walk into the kitchen only to see your beloved on the floor in tears with .40 to his head. You drop everything & remove the gun from his hands surprisingly easily. He gives no resistance. He looks at you, his eyes full of loneliness & despair. He kisses you with such a deep passion then he gets up & walks to y'alls room. After you lock the gun away you walk up to the bedroom. He's laying in bed when you walk into the room & once you enter you see him gradually getting really hard really fast. You can only imagine what he's thinking about you. You quietly walk over to the edge of the bed climb up & crawl towards him. You make your way up until your head is between his legs & slowly you wrap your fingers around his very large dick. You gently press your lips to it with a small soft kiss & then another & another. Then you slip your beautiful cherry red lips over the head & slide down rubbing the base with your hand. Once you have most of it in your mouth you begin to slide up & down twisting your head & hand opposite of each other as you move. Not too long after you start he reaches down & starts to guide you with his hand gripping firmly upon your beautiful soft hair.

Once you've had your fun with each other to get the nerves out you stand up & slip off your tight, thin, black dress, & grab one of his t-shirts to wear. Then you climb back into the firm, hard bed straddling him & slowly sit on his dick. You lay your soft hands on his chest & he puts his hands on your hips guiding you up & down harshly. You cry out & moan as his rock hard 10 inch cock penetrates you deep inside.

Then you stand up & he picks you up, kisses you passionately, & then puts you on the bed on your hands & knees & slides it in from the back fast & hard. He spanks you when you moan & then he starts thrusting quickly. You can hear the smack as his hips collide with yours hard & fast. He keeps going for awhile then as soon you begin to start reaching your climax he pulls out & reaches under to feel how wet you are. Then he starts rubbing you & he can feel your juices running down his fingers. He slowly slides two fingers in & then starts to push them into you & pull them out getting faster & faster as he goes. Right before you climax he flips you over without warning so that your laying on your back. He kisses your butt & then gets closer & closer to your pussy. He starts licking & kissing your pussy & then he lays down next to you pulling you onto his face with you facing his dick. He then continues licking & kissing & sucking as well as spanking you.

You then put your hands on his stomach & slide them oh so teasingly towards his dick & start rubbing & stroking & then lean down & start licking his dick. You then put the tip of his dick in your mouth & move your tongue in circles around it wrapping & snaking around it. You put it deeper & deeper into your mouth & start bobbing up & down on it using your whole body so you rub your pussy up & down his face aggressively.