The meet

Aneicia's point of view:

I am getting ready to go with my best friend, Haley, to I go see 5 Seconds Of Summer. I am supporting the band with a bunch of their merchandise. I am ready now so I decided to call Haley and see if she's ready.

"Hey, Haley. Are you ready for the concert, tonight?", I asked Haley.

"Hey, Aneicia. Yeah, I am. Are you ready to for it?", Haley asked me

"I have no idea. I'm freaking out. Is that normal to be freaking out right before a concert?", I asked her.

"Yeah, Aneicia. It is totally normal to be freaking out. 5 Seconds Of Summer do right before they're concerts. They understand what it's like to be scared before a show.", She told me.

"Thanks for the pep talk, Haley. I don't know what I would do without you.", I said.

Haley came to pick me up to go to the concert 3 hours early to meet the band. I got in her car and we drove to the to where the concert was being held. We got out of the car and we walked to the line where we meet 5 Seconds Of Summer. The line was huge but we were close to the beginning of it.

"So, did you upload our video yet, Haley?", I asked.

"Yeah. It just finished uploading. Did you post anything else on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook?", Haley asked me.

"Yeah. I posted on Instagram and Twitter that we are getting ready to meet 5 Seconds Of Summer.", I said.

"Ok. I mean if you didn't, no one would know, yet people might put hate comments on what you post.", she said.

I decided to ignore Haley's last comment on what I posted by rolling my eyes. We are one person away from meeting 5 Seconds Of Summer but they have 2 spots left for fans to meet them and I was behind Haley. I wouldn't be able to meet 5 Seconds Of Summer. It started to get my mood down but I soon realized that maybe it's for a reason. Maybe the reason is because it's ​not time for me to meet them. The announcer had said that they were no longer having a meet and greet for the time being but had let Haley go and meet 5 Seconds Of Summer.

I decided to post on Instagram and Twitter that I am disappointed that I didn't get a chance to meet 5 Seconds Of Summer but I hope to soon. I follow all the members of 5 Seconds Of Summer and they follow me on Twitter. I put my phone away and as I put it away Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael all came out on stage. They thanked everyone for coming tonight and I screamed at the top of my lungs literally until my chest felt tight louder than everyone together.

"I love you guys!!", I screamed.

"We love you too.", Luke said.

I started crying from happiness because Luke Hemmings responded to my scream. Ever since I first heard them singing I knew that I would eventually fall in love with him and his voice. I am looking at Haley who's​looking at me like she knew that he would respond to my scream. I pulled out my phone and checked my Instagram and Twitter. Luke liked and responded to all of my comments, all of them did. I looked up at Luke and he looked at me and gestured me to come up on stage. I look over to Haley and she nods at me, mouthing "go on, get up there. He's waiting for you to get up there." I walked towards the stage and Luke helps me get up there.

"What's your name?", Luke asked.

"A-nei-ci-a. Sorry. I'm Aneicia.", I stuttered.

"Don't be sorry. Can I talk to you after the concert?", Luke asked.

I couldn't find my words so I just nodded and smiled.

"Aneicia. What a wonderful name.", Luke said.