Daddys Home

**// STILL SMUT //**

"Shane." You say while he bites your ear. "Slow down!" You didn't want to, but you had to. You wanted to make him work for you, you wanted him to want you. He didn't listen. He started to let his hands run wild. His left hand slipped into your jeans. You quickly slap his hand.

"Shane! Enough! What are you doing?" You yell while moving out from under him.

"I just wanted to have a little fun." He told you with a wink.

"I'll be right back." You tell him. You grab a bag of the kitchen counter and run into the bathroom. You sigh and call your roommate.

"Hey I won't be home tonight." You tell Caleb.

"Why not?" He ask.

"I'm staying with Shane tonight." You answer. You could get him sigh on the other side of the phone. "I'll see you tomorrow!" You hang up quickly, and run back to Shane. You sit next to him and start to kiss,or might as well be making out. Shane pulls you onto his lap. You wrap your arms around his neck. You could feel how hard he was, you had to pull away for air. All you could help to do was smile.

"Is this really happening?" You can't help but to say.

"Yeah." Shane almost whispers.

Shanes hands wander down to your waist. Your hand glide down to the end of his shirt, you start to tug at it. Shanes hands grabs yours and he shakes his head no.

"Don't be scared." You lift up his shirt. He takes it off. You hug him tightly. His hands grabs your butt. You unbukle his jeans, he slides down his jeans and underwear exposing his massive erection. Shane bit your neck at your sweet spot, you couldn't help but to let out a soft moan.

                                SOME SMEXY TIMES LATER

Shane lied there a sweaty tired mess, you kissed his forehead then fell asleep.