Changes okay

Ash p.o.v.
   Nicolas is here with my mom and my siblings. Ash is ignoring me which is weird.

"Ashton, Astrid, Leny you guys are batting." Coach says. Ash goes first, she hits the ball and she makes a home run.

"Good job Ash." I say.

"Do the same." She says. I hit the ball and make it to third base. Leny does the same but she makes a home run.

*

"You guys did an amazing job." Coach says. "Don't forget practice on Monday." He adds on.
"Ash you had the most Home runs." He says.

"Which one?" Leny asks m.

"Ashton and Astrid you are both tied." He says.

"Surprise." Leny says. "Hey Ashton, the girls and I were wondering if you and your sister would like to join us for ice cream?" She asks.

"I can't I'm sorry." I say politely. "We have dinner with our family." I say.

"Ohh okay, maybe Monday after practice." Leny says. I nod my head. Astrid is way ahead of me.

*

"You did great Ashton." Nicolas says.

"Thank you, Ash and I tied for home runs." I smile.

"That's great." Mom says.

"Yeah that's a surprise." Andres says. "I mean Astrid is amazing in soccer and your sport is softball." He adds. "I'm proud of you Astrid." He hugs her. She just nods her head.

"So when can we have that game of softball?" Nicolas asks.

"How about this Saturday?" I ask.

"Sounds great to me." He says.

"How does pizza sound, girls?" Mom ask. Ash and I nod our heads.

*

"Dude you're so good." I say.

"I played since I could pick up a bat." He says.

"Well well well." I turn to look at Fernando. "You guys look like the perfect daughter and father relationship." He says. I don't say anything cause anything I say could be used against me in court. He can actually get custody of me.

"Ash get your things we're leaving." Nicolas says. "Your mother must be waiting for us." He says. I do as told and I collect our things.

"It's good that you're leaving, that way I can teach my daughter how to play softball." Fernando says which hurts in a way.  "Just like I taught you and Ashton, I'll teach your sister." He says which makes me angry.

"Enjoy the field." I say.

"You did great." Nicolas.

"Thank you, so did you." I says.

*

"Mom?" I call out.

"In the kitchen." She says. "How was the game?" She asks.

"Good until Fernando ruined it." I say.

"What happened?" she asks.

"He came and told Nicolas and I that it looked like the perfect daughter and father relationship. He then said that he'd teach his daughter who he called mine and Ashs sister. She'll never be my sister." I say.

"I mean why not? After all she is. Our dad had her with Jakes mom." Ash says.

"Do you hear yourself?" I ask her.

"Yes I do, now stop playing the victim Ashton. You always want the attention on you." She says.

"Astrid what are you saying?" Mom asks.

"We get it, she saw dad and Jakes mom going at it. She's hurt and she hates him. She doesn't have to make him feel less." She says.

"She cheated on mom, in our house. In their bedroom, in their bed." I scream at her. "You've been glaring me since the night Nicolas had dinner here."  I say.

"Because you go and play with Nicolas on a sport dad taught us." She says.

"A sport he would make you cry for, if you didn't hit a home run he would make you feel like crap Ash." I say. "You want to talk go ahead, I've told you numerous times I'm fine with that. You have a right. I just don't want to see him." I say. "If he wasn't happy with mom and us he could of left instead of cheating." I tell her.

"Now you're running around with Nicolas." She says hurt.

"Astrid Nicolas is nice, it's just a sport we both like." I say.

"Astrid what is going on?" Mom asks.

"I don't know, it just got me mad. This sport use to be dads, Ash and mine." She says in tears. I hug her.

"Well it's not anymore, It's okay Ash things change, change is okay." I whisper.

Words//725//
Hope y'all enjoyed it cause I did. Don't forget to vote, comment and share I'd appreciate it a lot.
Updated: June 23, 2017