Dont push me away

Another one shot you can checkout my leico oneshot book for more I'm doing a percabeth one next
11112122

Nico  pov
--
Last week Hazel died.

The same moment I got the news was the same moment I died.

How could I let the last person who loved me go like that?

How is it I wasnt there to protect her.
They call me crazy now.

Now that I've become such a borderline.

" Neeks?"
A familiar male voice whispered beside me
" don't call me that Valdez" i hissed scooting away from him. I dot know how he got in my room but he was here and I was already annoyed.

"Don't push me away Nicky please.."
His voice cracked and I glanced at him only to see a  sight I could never imagine I would see.

He wasn't wearing his  usual suspenders, button up white shirt and pants.
Instead, he wore a grey hoodie and black sweatpants, his unruly curls were pulled up into a ponytail and he looked as if his kitten had been ran over.

Yet, I didn't care.

" don't call me Nicky either"
I looked away from him hoping he would get the Hint and buzz off but - of course - he didn't.

" listen I know your hurting I know how you feel-"
I didn't let him Finish because  I jumped up so quickly. And began shouting tears streaming down my face now.

" how could you possibly understand how I feel? I've lost soo much and you 
OH GOD! You with all you laughing you've probably never lost someone in your life so how can  you tell me you understand I FEEL!"

I stopped yelling and began panting anger rising.

His head hung low and he mumbled something before standing and locking eyes with me.

" because of me my Mother is dead because of me , not some crazy accident - me it was all my fault!  So you can stay here and sulk about something yOu couldn't stop.
But don't you DARE push me away! Hazel might not be  here to love you but I. Am."
I froze at his words I didn't know about his mother and I - I
" l-Leo I- I " I had no words to really say so I stood there face to face with him confused and baffled.

Tear began to run down he check and wiped them away
" please" he said barely above whisper
" just don't push me away"

I nodded not knowing what else to do I hugged him.
Letting all my worries and regrets go.

I felt something here and I was scared to come to terms with it.

But I think I just fell in love with Leo Valdez.