Repeating Apologies

Yasmyn's POV

After my mother explained what she thought of Cam (she thought of him as an all-around good guy, stubborn, and, this next one was a little creepy, but I couldn't disagree; good in bed), her and I went to bed. She showed me to my old room, instant nostalgia flooding into my head. I smiled, seeing the literal hundreds of books lining the walls.

You see when I was younger, not only did I love music, art, and dance, but I had this thing for reading. And, by "thing," I mean I was a major bookworm. My room showed that. I had shelves and shelves filled with books, and a few paintings here and there. The room was painted black, the only form of lightness was the bed (which was white) and the curtains (also white). I don't read as much anymore, but find me a book and I'll be reading it front to back in the matter of two hours. That's if I was bawling my face off just because of the ending letter written to the girl (cough, The Fault In Our Stars, cough cough).

I sat down on my bed, a single, which was often a pain when I was younger. The guys would always sneak on over, sometimes crashing here. Most of the time it was Cam who did, and we were always falling off because of the limited space.

My mom was currently going downstairs to the laundry room to get me something to wear for pajamas, so I was sitting in my room, staring at all my books. Holy damn, did I have a lot of books. Wowzers. My eyes were wandering the room, suddenly falling over a very familiar shoe box. This perked to my interest, and I got off my butt and walked over to my desk, which the box was sitting on top of.

I pulled the lid off the box, the contents inside made me smile widely. It was filled with pictures of the guys and I when we were younglings. I laughed at how pre-mature we looked in the one. It was Dave's (Diggy's) ninth birthday, and Bucky and Pat had smashed his face into his cake. He hated them for like thirty seconds, and then he shoved their cakes in their faces, and in the end we just threw cake at each other. Thank god it was an outdoors party, his mother would've killed us.

"So all I could find was these shorts, but their kind of short, but they'll." My mom said as she walked into my room, handing me my pajamas. I looked at her and smiled, but raising my eyebrows when I saw the shorts. They looked like my yoga shorts, but blue and not purple.

"Your cousin Jamie was here for the night last week, she left them here." She explained. I nodded my head, giving my mom a tight hug and saying goodnight before she dissappeared out of my room. I set the clothes on my old bed ans sat down, the box of photo's in my hands. I smiled at all of them, flipping through them and remembering everything. Since most of them were taken when we were younger, and by younger I mean at least thirteen to fourteen years old. We looked hilarious, but now, we are just damn cute.

My phone vibrated in the pocket of my, urm, Cam's, hoodie, and I stuck my hand and dug around, pulling it out. I was honestly expecting it to be Cam, but it was Marty, and another from Pat. I was very surprised that Cam hasn't texted or called me yet.... Whatever.

Pat:

Are you alright? Cam isn't answering any of us and he said earlier that he'd be down with Marty and I to work on his mixtape, and he hasn't the most talked to us. Is he just sleeping or did something happen?

Marty:

 Tell Cam to stop sleeping and answer his phone every once and awhile! lol

I laughed at Marty's text, beginning to answer it, when Cam's name flashed across the top of my screen. I sighed and sent my text to Marty, then read Cam's.

Cam:

Yasmyn, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Come back, I miss you and texting you an apology just ain't gonna cut it.

I sighed.

Yasmyn:

Maybe later on tomorrow night, I'm at one of my friends houses tonight. Btw, Marty and Pat are at the studio waiting for you so they can get a move on with your mixtape.

I let out a shaky breath, hitting send, then pressed send, setting my phone on the nightstand next to my bed. I grabbed the clothes that I had set to the side and changed into them, then going to the bathroom to pee, for the millionth time.

I finished washing my hands, then stared at my stomach. I hadn't realized at all that I in fact, had a large baby bump. I mean, if you were to blow out your stomach or make it look bigger or whatever, that's what it would look like. But it was still there, and I was pregnant. I lifted my shirt up, standing sideways, and pretty much admired my baby bump. It made me extremely happy, actually, but at the sme time, it scared me. After all, I was carrying a living human being in me now, and it was going to live a life like you and I, and that scares me. God only knows what kind of unforeseen things that could hurt my baby, and knowing that it could, and most likely will, happen when I'm not there, scared me. I am going to be a parent, I want my child to be happy, and not go through what I had to go through.

I smiled slightly and walked out of the bathroom, turning off the light and walking down the hall and back into my room. My phone was going off every twenty seconds, mostly because it was Cam asking me to come back so he could properly apologize. I sighed and slid under the white blankets, taking my phone.

Cam:

Yasmyn, please. I miss you...And Pat and Marty can just wait. You're more important than some stupid mixtape. I can do that whenever I want, but if I fuck up us... I don't what I could do to fix that.

Cam:

I need you. I miss you right now. I love you. I know it sounds cheesy but I do need you. I know I shouldn't have freaked out when you told me you were pregnant, that was my fault. Now, when I think of it, I don't think I've ever been this excited about something in my life. Yasmyn, I know you're scared, I am to, but all I want is to be with you forever, and that means, at some point of time, we're going to have kids, whether it's now or ten years from now. I just want to be with YOU and only you.

I stared at that text for twenty minutes, a part of me wanted to drive back to Toronto an d forgive him, but I just got my mom back, I don't want to leave. Not now.

My phone buzzed again.

Pat:

Okay, so Cam just texted me and said he can't make it. He doesn't seem like himself. What the hell's going on?

I bit my lip, trying not to cry. Not because of Pat, but because of Cam. I don't want to lose him either.

Yasmyn:

Cam and I just got into a real bad fight, and now I'm at my moms. I'll explain more later. Love you and Marty, just because I haven't told you guys that I love you, even though you guys are basically my brothers. If you see Tyler, Bucky and Diggy, tell them I love 'em too. I'm in a loving mood right now. Goodnight

I hit send, putting my phone face down on my nightstand, but since I knew I probably wouldn't sleep well tonight, I got up and grabbed Cam's hoodie that I've been wearing all day. The smell, I found, was comforting in every way. Weed and tequila never made me feel so at ease or at home.

I just really love Cameron McLeod Hunter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is defiantly, more or less, a chapter filler! Oh, and I got my story fixed so it's not R anymore, so yay!

I hope you enjoyed it, and because Yasmyn's "room" is my dream room, TO THE SIDE BECAUSE I'M LAME LIKE THAT

I love you all <3

~Hailey xo