\\The Finder X Reader// I can see you through the T.V

(Y/N)'s POV

it was a normal day. I got up and changed into my blue skinny jeans and my (F/C) T-Shirt. I went in the bathroom and brushed my (H/C) hair. I usually watch Netflix all day because of BORDEMMM. I walked down stairs and sat on my (S/F/C) couch. I turned on the TV. Since my parents were out doing 'work' for the next month I was home alone (I just remembered that that's a name of a movie X3).

I turned on the TV and watched (F/A) (Favorite Anime). I watched (F/A for about an hour until it started to glitch (THIS IS NOT BEN). On the screen it said 'IT LOOKS LIKE I'VE FOUND YOU' in big blood letters. "I-It's just a prank" I mumbled until someone started to climb through the TV. I screamed and jumped behind the couch. It was a guy from what I saw, he was taller than me but I couldn't see what helse looked like. 

I heard some shuffling and then a chuckle. "You can't hide from me sweet heart, I will always find you" his creepy voice said. I felt a hand on my head. I jumped up immediately and ran, I ran to my room. I heard more chuckling followed by some footsteps as I closed and looked my room door. I ran into my closet as I heard the door open to my room, by a foot as far as I could tell. I put a hand over my mouth so I didn't make as much noise. I saw shoes from the cracks of the bathroom door. As soon as it started to slowly open, everything went black. 

The Finders POV

I slowly opened the bathroom door only to hear a thump. As I turned on the light in the bathroom I saw the girl passed out, and laying there. "No fun" I mumbled. She was actually kind of cute- NO NO NO NO. I kneeled down to her. 'Scar might wanna see her' I thought as I started to pick the girl up. She mumbled somethin in her sleep but I couldn't hear it. I went back inton the living room and jumped through the TV. I appeared in a dark room that had a few figures in it. I'm guessing Scar, Maddy, Marry, Tisa, and Mia.... I slowly put her down on a black bed as I started to be questioned by the lady's. 

(Y/N)'s POV 

I woke up on a comfy bed. It wasnt mine because my bed had (F/C) blankets, this one had black blankets. I slowly opened my eyes as I saw 6 figures. The light was dim so I could only see there figure. One I noticed, the one that kidnapped me. I shot up fast and almost fell off the bed as the figures approached me. One was taller than the others, it was a female for all I could tell. They all stopped but one kept going. It was a female and I could start to see more of her as she approached me. 

She has white wavy hair that went down to the middue of her thighs, red slightly glowing eyes that creeper me the hell out, and REALLY pale skin. Was she a vampire or somethin'? How old is she?! As these thoughts circled around my mind she towered over me "I'm 18" she said, her voice was soft and soothing. "How-" I tried to say as she cut me off. "I can read minds" she said and smiled. Now that I could see, she was wearing a bra that had spikes covering it, black shorts, black fingerless gloves that had spikes on it aswell, and black knee high boots. 

"I'm Scar, the one who kidnapped you is The Finder. But we call him Finder" she said as she calmed me slightly. As the figure I recognized started to approach I stared at him. He had dark brown shaggy hair, dark blue eyes and was wearing normal blue jeans, a gray T-Shirt, and black convers. "I'm Finder..." he said, his voice was nice and sweet. He was a little cute I'll admit. 

-5 years later- WARNING I am lazy af

I have been at this mansion with Scar and A LOT of other people. I've developed feelings for Finder and I just want them to go away. I was sitting on the couch, watching Netflix as someone came behind me and whispered in my ear "meet me in my room". I spun around but the person was gone. It sounded like Finder so I hurried up the stares and down all of the halls until I got to a gray door. It had a TV painting on it and in the middle of the TV it said The Finder in gray letters. 

I knocked on the door and it slowly opened to Finder. He led me in and I sat on his gray bed. "Um, I-I have something to tell you" he studdered. He sat down next to me "in these last 5 years I've grown to....like-love you" he said as he blushed slightly. I blushed madly "I do t-too" I said. He looked at me in the eyes. "Are we dating now?" He asked. "I guess so..." I said as I smiled brightly. He pulled me into a kiss. Uncalled for. He pulled away "sorry!" He apologized. "It's ok!" I giggled. "I love you" he said pulling me into a hug "I love you too" I smiled as I hugged back. 

------------

Scar: didn't you love this Finder? Finder?

Finder: *is hitting head on Wall while respecting no*

Mia: I found a new ship!

Finder: mia I'll kill you....

Scar: *giggles* anyway request the next one!

Mia: oh if any of you didn't know! I'm a Neko!

BM: that rhymed!

Frosist: BYEEE