Chapter 7

Chapter 7 : Meeting his friends and family

Also a cannon picture of what pap looks like by imjustalazycat on Tumblr.

This is another chapter idea by my good friend AriesChong9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So we're going to see your friends and brother pap?"

"Yeah I called my brother told him about you and he told everyone every one else their real excited to meet you"

"I hope so"

"Don't worry babe you'll be okay"

*Timeskip*

They drove up to a house parking pap helped Jordie out of the car "Honey I don't need help getting out of the car" she said

"Your two months pregnant Jordie that baby's getting bigger sooner or later you might not be able to walk better doing it now then later"

Jordie rolled her eyes as they walked up to the house "so this is where your brother lives?"

"yep"

"it looks really nice"

Pap knocked on the door it opened revealing a short skeleton wearing blue body armor.

"PAPY" he shouted jumping up and hugging pap

"Hey bro"

The skeleton turned to Jordie "papy this the girl you were talking about?" he asked

"yep bro this is my wife Jordie, and Jordie this is sans my older brother"

Jordie smiled "it's nice to meet you sans"

"AND I THE MAGNIFICENT SANS IS VERY GLAD TO MEET YOU MISS JORDIE" sans yelled hugging her tightly

"Can't.... Breath..." Jordie let out

Pap stepped in pulling sans off Jordie "Easy bro remember I told you that she's pregnant" he said to sans

"Oh right with my niece or nephew. Come on in then and I'll make you some tacos"

Sans lead them into his house he was so energetic reminding Jordie of Marissa's bitty savage. Going in the house looked real nice very clean "Please sit yourself down Jordie I want to talk with papy we have so much to talk about" sans said taking her to a couch sitting her down.

Pap and sans went into the kitchen while Jordie just sat and watched the TV she noticed a child come down the stairs coming into the room she was in not noticing her but when they did they were surprised.

"Hi little one sorry I scared you. Uh my name's Jordie" she said

*You tell Jordie your name*

"Chara.... that's a nice name you have very interesting. Would you like to watch some TV with me?" she asked Chara shook their head yes sitting down next to Jordie finding comfort in her like a mother figure.

Chara notices Jordie's stomach and asked why she looked big "Oh it's because I'm pregnant two months in hehe"

"JORDIE THE TACOS ARE READY" sans shouted coming into the room she was in "I see that you've met the human"

"human his is Jordie pap's wife she and papy are visiting us today come on let's go eat some tacos"

Jordie and Chara got up going to the kitchen she sat by pap while Chara sat on the other side of the table. Sans put the plate of tacos on the table "here you go the magnificent sans' tacos" Jordie grabbed one of the tacos taking a bite "Mmmm this is real good sans I'm sure the baby likes it to"

"Thank you Jordie I'm very talented at cooking" sans replied

Jordie turned to pap "Why aren't you eating pap they're really good"

"A... no thanks babe I'm not hungry"

"Alright suite yourself" she said before continuing eating

"Hey bro are undyne and alphys coming over?"

"Yep they should be here soon"

"I think I'm going to get some fresh air" Jordie said getting up going outside. She was feeling sick a few times and going outside was the best for her Once she was out Jordie decided to walk around the neighbor hood it was quite actually nice with a few monsters and humans together.

She decided to sit down and watch the cars go by. "U-um e-excuse m-me but c-can I sit h-here with you" a voice said behind her turning around seeing a blue and red fish monster who looked like a doctor or scientist.

"Sure I don't mind"

"oh t-thank you" the monster said blushing sitting down next to her

"So are you waiting for someone?"

"Um... yeah my girlfriend and I are going over to a friend's house. So what are you doing out here?"

"I'm just out getting fresh air you see I'm pregnant and the baby's already making feel a bit sick sometimes so going outside helps me out"

"Would you like some medicine I have some for pregnancy sickness"

"oh no thank you but I appreciate the offer miss..."

"S-sorry my name's Undyne"

"okay and my name's Jordie by the way"

"Nice to meet you"

"Well I should get going my husband's probably wondering where I am"

"Alright bye Jordie"

Later Alphys came to Undyne "There's my little nerd" she said putting an arm around Undyne "Alphys you won't believe it but I just met the most friendliest girl"

"Really?"

"Yeah but she needed to go I hope to see her again"

"I'm sure you will Undyne come on sans and papyrus are waiting for us"

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~