Ari Louhisola says about hisself (ENG)

I'm Ari. Ari Louhisola. I'm from Finland, but I live here, Beacon Hills. And no, there aren't any werewolfs, banshees, japanese demons or something similar from "Teen Wolf". It's a typical place like every one.

I was at home. I was sitting in the kitchen when my parents (read: my mum) bought me again. They bought my "love" to them. No comment. I let him for that because then they let me to be myself. So, they let me to make new tattoo as always in 22nd March.

Today was 22nd March.

And as always, mum asked me again (as in every 22nd March):

"Do you regret your tattoos now? "

I denied. Again. As always.

She wants me to regret my tattoos because I made them without her permission... OK. She even didn't know but then she let my stepfather to discard me from our house when I was twelve. I lived on the street for two years. When I was fourteen, I met him and my mother by chance. That day, my mum took me back to house. Since I've come back to home, I live in this house for three years.

I hardly ever see my stepfather when I am at home. I don't want to see him. He doesn't see me. It's easy to understand. At that moment, he went into the kitchen. He was sitting a moment with me in the same room. I didn't withstand longerly.

I blew a fuse. I had to go out house. I just went out without any word. I got on my motorcycle and escaped.

The irritation. The anger. The painful truth.

I hated my life.

______________
This is first chapter from my story: "Ari Louhisola. The pupil of demons"