Chap 7. This Can't Be A Mistake

I would like to thank my new Beta Reader, Dark-Kurama976, for inspiring me and well Beta Reading. J

Warnings: Kyo x Yuki and Akito x Tohru EPIC-NESS! And mild language. Enjoy J

Kyo's POV.

We had been searching for over an hour with no sign of Tohru when Shigure suddenly called. At the time Yuki had been the one with the cell phone. Can you believe that damn rat? HE thought I would somehow lose it or break it!

Yuki answered in a way I had not expected. Hell, I figured it would probably be how I'd answer a phone right now.

"Did she come home yet!" he yelled into the cell.

"No, but she…" I could slightly make out before Yuki yelled again.

"Well, then WHY are you calling us! What if Tohru's in trouble and tries calling? You've got both lines busy talking to us! What would Miss. Honda do then!" It seemed right about then Yuki's anger ran out. I stared at him unsure what to do. After waiting a second to see if Yuki was done Shigure tried again.

"Umm…Yuki would you mind giving the phone to Kyo." Woe now that's something I never thought I would hear. Yuki handed me the phone looking about ready to cry.

"Oi..!"

"Kyo! Yuki is scary!" He whined. Agh. So annoying.

"Yeah, whatever. What do you want!" I asked suddenly wondering if I should just hang up like Yuki said.

"Oh, right! Tohru called saying she would be out a little longer…," I breathed a sigh of relief. 'she's ok' ",She asked me to tell you she's fine and not to worry. Also I told her we'd just order a pizza since she's out eating right now. That's all Bye!" and just like that he hung up. Whatever at least Tohru was ok.

"Yuki."

"Hm." He was over by the dunking booth.

When he turned to me I could see his eyes were red. I walked over to him and wrapped him in a one arm hug. Damn rat! I'm not a fan of PDA but he needed it. I pulled him to me with one hand. He just stood their stiff at first and I began to wonder if maybe I shouldn't have done that when he buried his head in my neck.

I held him close with one hand while the other ran through his hair trying to comfort him as I felt his tears of worry run down my neck. Somehow I found myself getting lost in the moment and leaning down I placed a quick kiss on his head.

Yuki froze. I came back to reality and realized what I had done. I just kiss my guy cousin, not only that but the one I am supposed to hate! And in fucking public no less! Damn it! I let go of him and he ran into the crowd without looking back.

Akito's Pov.

We ate in silence. I had nothing to say nor did I feel the need. I think she too was unsure of what to say.

After all as far as she knew I was a monster who fed off the pain of others. Kidnapping her only to treat her to dinner wasn't what I had planned nor something either of us would have imagined me ever doing. Not that I really planned any of this, but I couldn't let that show. I was the proud head of the Sohma family after all.

Once we finished eating, I went up to pay. I had to hold back a scream when I turned around to find Tohru directly behind me when I had specifically told her to wait by the door. I stood there for a second regaining my composure before deciding it was best just to let it go and leave.

Once outside Tohru grabbed my hand and smiled at me as we walked. To say I was shocked would have been an understatement.

"Thank you for dinner Akito. It was fun!" She told me smiling.

I made my decision in that instant, Tohru was mine.

"Come with me, I want to show you something." I said pulling her along our hands still firmly connected. Weird… If anyone else had tried to touch me I'd automatically of flip out, but with her it's… different. Yep, as head of the Sohma family I declared Tohru Honda was officially mine whether she wanted to be or not and I don't share.

Lol Akito's getting possessive and their not even officially going out yet. Hope you enjoyed! J REVIEW PLZ! They inspire me to meet deadlines! And often give me good ideas. J REVIEW!