Chapter 3

Kuroo slammed the bottom of his palm against the wheel, screaming, "can't you just listen to me for once and go to that university Tsukki! You don't have to worry about money, you can help after you graduate or something!" Tsukishima shouted back, his own voice cracking, "what would happen if I left all the financial burden on you huh? What are you gonna do? Take up three jobs at the same time to feed yourself and pay for my school fees? No Kuroo, I won't let that happen!!" Kuroo let out a frustrated growl, "yes I will take up three jobs if need be! Your future is at stake here Tsukki! Your parents can't support you anymore because they are not here anymore Tsukishima! You need to let me be the replacement of them in financial terms at the very least!" Tsukishima sucked in a hard breath, throwing daggers into Kuroo's head. "What happened to my parents are not your concern, I don't need "parently" figures to live my life. I am an adult now." Kuroo gripped his wheel so tight he swore he could feel the material slowly tearing apart. "For the last time, Ts-" Tsukishima slapped Kuroo, screaming, "just let me die already! I will never go to university if I burden you! So if I die, won't all your burdens just go away?! Is that what you really want Kuroo? Because I can-" The horrifying screams of pain and agony that drifted along was not to be unheard. As the pleas of an angered man was heard, and granted. The wrong pleas to call out for, but nevertheless, it was said and done.

"I am sorry."

It was what he wanted to say that time at the court, and that was what he wanted to say that time in the car, but he never had the chance. And he never would have the chance.

The bottles of pink capsules was pushed forward to Kuroo. "Take this pills three times a day, once when you awake immediately, once more after lunch and at night." Kuroo slipped the pills into his pocket, nodding his head and proceeding back home. His eye-bags drooped from his eyes and he felt drained and tired and just dead. He reckoned the pills were the cause of his extreme fatigue and lack of emotions, so due to lack of better judgement, he flushed down the pills he had just been described a morning ago. He was foolish to ever flush those pills down. Kuroo had been sent to several physiatrists during the course of one month and none could really cure him. He was basically the world's most depressed, mad man in the world. And he was on the run for freedom.

He was more than foolish, and now he was suffering the consequences of not taking those pills. How he regretted not cherishing the very man he loved with all his heart and soul. Now he could only live his days chasing the very man he loved. The man he knew was no longer real, the man he never got to apologise to, the man who was the only one he wanted.

  A love tragedy between hallucination and reality.

  Shouts and blurred out voices rang in his ears and Kuroo struggled to get free, arms roughly twisted behind his back as he was forced into a straight jacket. He bit and growled and screamed, trashing about in an attempt to break free. But the men had shot him down, causing him to instantly mellow down to the point of where he was devoid of emotions. Shortly after the successful capture, Kuroo was sent back to his mental ward, where this time, the entire room was barred and double locked without any windows. They could not let Kuroo escape anymore.

"Here lies the beloved Tsukishima Kei, dutiful lover and a lovely family member of the Kei Family. May he forever live in peace and be remembered forever by his peers as a wonderful man."