Chapter 3

"Hhhhmmm. Leia Skywalker and Ezra Shan.. Those two get attach and fall I can have a new powerful boy/girl from the two... Let see what nightmare I can make for the girl to make her angry and overprotective increased and when Ezra hurt its easy to fool the girl." Sidious said with a deep laugh

___________________________________________________________________________

Leia nightmare

The crew minus Hera and Chopper stood in the cargo hold catching their breath, leaning on their collected crates. The mission had almost ended with everyone losing their lives because of early detonation.

Kanan was the first to stand straight and talk. His eyes focused on his student. He wasn't in a good mood and Ezra could tell through the force and seeing the look on his master's face. The young padawan didn't understand why it was directed at him though.

"Why didn't you follow the plan Spectre 6? The mission was simple: Plant the bombs, gather the supplies, blow up the base. In that exact order." He shouted at the youth who looked up at him, still breathing hard. Ezra flinched hearing his code name instead of his nickname or name.

"You never listen and you're reckless! We lost the shield generators, fuel cells and almost our lives because of your lack of focus and discipline!" Kanan continued to lay into the youth.

He didn't give Ezra a second to explain or even come back with a witty remark. The older human was up the ladder and leaving the room; he needed to find another way to blow off steam before he said something he didn't mean. Kanan failed to realize that he had already dealt a powerful blow to his student.

Sabine had removed her helmet, and looked at the boy with a sad, disappointed face before shaking her head and leaving as well without saying a word. He had been doing well tonight, she didn't understand why he had to set off the explosions early.

"Sabine, come on I..." Ezra watched her go, feeling a heavy pressure on his shoulder and a few claws digging into his skin.

"Way to go brat! Now how are we going to eat! Don't even think you're sleeping in my room tonight!" Zeb shoved him backwards into the shut ramp as hard as he could, before leaving the teenager alone. They were all frustrated at the situation. The ship was low on all supplies and this was their chance to fix that issue.

Ezra sat on the ground, leaning against the cold metal, dazed for a moment; his head spun and he could feel blood still seeping from a wound he had received on the field. The youth brought his knees to his chest, still not understanding what he had done to deserve the hostility from his friends.

During their mission to gather Imperial supplies, it had started out perfectly to plan. Everything was going smoothly, until their mission had got completely in the wrong direction.

Ezra was placing detonators on one side of the facility while Sabine planted hers on the other side. Their goal was to stay 180 degrees apart, ending at their much needed supplies, before heading to the agreed meeting point. He was placing his last bomb on a walker when he received a transmission from Sabine.

"Spectre 6. Are you done yet?" Her words were very crackled, but she kept her voice low. Security was low, but she didn't want to cause any alarms to go off. She had a running bet with Zeb that her and Ezra could have a flawless completion of the teenagers' part of the mission.

Ezra cursed softly, his com had been acting up. He shook the small metal link tapping it against his palm to try and shake the imaginary bugs out of it. The youth had just managed to understand what Sabine had asked. He didn't want to have to ask her to repeat herself.