Did it happen if nobody knows?

"So how was fashion week?" Kenya asked as they lounged around the pool of the resort they were all staying in for the long weekend.

"It was good," Mandy was grateful for the oversized Ray Bans covering her face because if her high pitched response and subsequent cringe didn't give her away, the look on her face would. Act natural, she tried to train herself.

"Lee was there...ugh." Dammit, why did she offer that information? Kenya paused to study her face before, lying back down. "Did you know he knows cuddy buddy?"

"At some point, we're going to need a name." Aami dryly commented from Mandys other side, as she flipped through this months Marie Clare.

"That would require conversation, which would defeat his purpose." She shrugged carelessly.

"Well he seems to be doing a great job, you're glowing." Ntombi mentioned from opposite her. Five pairs of eyes settled on her, and Mandy regretted the circular formation they sat in. Laughing it off, she failed to mention she hadn't slept with Lungile since the last time shewas in Durban.

But Kenya had a super power.  She knew when Mandy was being selective about the truth. Which would mean she would have to confess to sleeping with Lee the previous night.

And the midafternoon after he nursed her to health.

Though she didn't consider the second time to be sex, but rather a...gesture...for his help.

It was really no different from sending flowers to your doctor  for example.

Hoping to change the focus of conversation, she switched to the twins. "I thought I would see you guys there at least, I could've have gotten you front row tickets. I know a guy."  She smirked.

"Oh, H&M had us hosting a thing in Milan." Zee waved a dismissive hand in the air

"But I heard the parties were insane. Kendall Jenner is such a bore. Maybe it was because Asap was hitting on Zee." Tee finished off. They both said this in the humble and dismissive way only the twins could do.

"Oh that sounds lovely, also fuck you." Mandy added as they laughed. "I can't believe that's your lives casually. Why weren't you there Ntombz?"

"I was stuck in Sandton."  She rolled her eyes. "My girlfriend found out about my other girlfriend in Cape Town." She grinned mischievously, fixing the headwrap that kept her curls in check. "But I also heard the parties were insane. Did you go to any?"

Again five pairs of eyes fell on her.

"Er I went to one. I remember absolutely nothing." She stated,  in that noncommital way men use when they lie about their dms.

"Good day ladies, don't you all look radiant?" The devil is liar, of all the times for him to show up...

Lee magically appeared next to her, and took a seat on the edge of her lounge chair. Alex and his younger brother, Gabriel sat by Kenya and Ntombi respectively. Mandy, on the other hand, tried to ignore the heat that crept up from the point of contact, where her thigh touched his muscular thigh.

Which didn't help stop the conjuringof images of that same thigh prying her legs apart among white sheets or supporting her weight against the hotel shower walls....

"Mandy!"

"Huh?!" She shook herself out of her reverie only to find 8 pairs of eyes looking right at her. Six of them seemed to be looking at her expectantly, one suspicious, and the other, closest to her, amused.

Of course, Lee lightly trailed his fingers across my knee in a supposedly innocent manner, "I was just telling them about the party we went to."

"Not really went to, as if we were there together," she was babbling, she was babbling and she couldn't stop,  "more like, we were there...at the same time." A weird squealy noise escaped her mouth "Because of...the party...." To stop herself from saying another damning word, she reached for her gin-inspired cocktail and started gulping.