Italy x Germany

"Germany, Germany!" The innocent, adorable country shrieked to his ally Germany. The stoic blonde looked down at the clueless italian who wore a dumb but cute smile on his face. Germany had always liked Italy a little more than a friend but he never let silly emotions get the better of him.

"What is it, Italy?" Germany asked as he sat on a park bench staring at a book. He finished the sentence he was reading and looked over at Italy. His auburn hair shone beautifully in the sunlight.

"Come look Mr. Germany! Come look what I made you!" Germany let out a small sigh and let Italy take his hand and lead him into their house.

Once they had arrived to the dinning room (where Italy wanted him to go) there was two bowls of spaghetti, a bit of red wine, and a candle in the center of the table. Germany looked over to Italy who looked proud of himself.

"What is this Italy?" Germany asked him.

"I made pasta for us! Don't you like it Germany?" Italy replied to him looking slightly disappointed. Germany sighed.

"Italy, I told you to train and instead you make dinner!?" Germany said to him with his voiced raised a bit.

"But Germany, I-I made it for you. I thought you would like it." He said with a shaky voice as he started to cry. Germany felt awful he made his ally, well, his love cry. Italy put his hands over his eyes and cried in them.

"Italy." Germany said as he put his hand on Italy's shoulder. Italy put his hands down and looked up at Germany with tears running down his cheeks.

"Don't cry. I'm thankful you made dinner for me. But why?" Germany asked. Germany was confused because there was only two plates on the table, not one for their ally Japan.

Italy sniffled. "It's because I like you..." He mumbled.

Germany heard Italy just fine even though he mumbled. He began to blush a bit. "Because you what?"

"Like you." Italy said in his adorable accent. He wasn't crying anymore but he did have a few tears in his eyes. He looked away with his beautiful light brown eyes opened and had a red tint on his cheeks.

Without thinking, Germany pulled Italy into a kiss. Italy was extremely surprised at first but he then relaxed a bit and closed his eyes. Germany wrapped his muscular arms around Italy's small body as Italy relaxed his arms around Germany's neck. Germany then broke it.

"I love you, Italy." He said affectionately. A huge smile appeared on Italy's face. "I love you too Mr. Germany!" Italy replied. They both leaned in and began kissing again for about fifteen minutes.

Then they ate pasta.