Chapter 1

*flashback to 1 month ago*

Andrea's pov

"Sweetie wake up you need to go to school" my mom screamed from the other side of the door. I groaned and got out bed, toke quick a quick shower and straight my hair, I put on a black crop top and withe high waisted shorts, I put on a pink flower crown and black sandals.

I got out of my room to the kitchen were my parents and sister we're eating breakfast because they never wait for me because I am lazy, I grab a bowl of cereal and started munching I finish and grab my bag and waited for my mom to finish her breakfast because I don't like getting late to school after 5 minutes my mom finished and we headed to the car and 'all if me' was blasting out and I was singing "love your curves and all your edges love your perfect imperfections......" Until my mom turned off the radio "sweetie I need to tell you something very important" "okay tell me" "your dad and I want to move back to North Carolina. What do you think?" Se said/asked " mom it's great and for along time I would be able to see Hayes again" I said with my biggest smile " yesss, but there's a problem your sister.." " what about her?" " she can let kiang alone here and we are staying for the rest of your life" she said with a super sad face because my sister was getting along with kiang they have been a couple since 2 years ago " mom don't worry about her I hope she can understand" I said to her rubbing his back " but about you and Sam " she said "mom we broke up a week ago" I said almost crying because he cheated on me with some girl named Mackenzie "oh sweetie I am sorry but why didn't you tell me anything" " mom you were in North Carolina when this happened I didn't want you to come just for me, by the way bye mom I will walk to the house with the girls, I will text you if I need something, bye" "bye sweetie"

*end of the flashback*

So it was a day after going to North Carolina I was literally so exited to see Hayes again we always go every summer there so we always hung out, I started packing all my stuff because all of our furniture was already taken so we needed to sleep on the couch, I got ready for bed and laid on the couch until I started feeling my ayes getting heavier and heavier until I realized that I was asleep.

----------------------NEXT DAY--------------------

"Sweetie wake up or flight leaves at 6 and it's 5 take a shower and all that stuff" my mom said to me, I rolled of the sofa until I hit the ground and got up to my bathroom toke a quick shower and put on a yoga pants, magcon red sweater and black boots, I pull up my hair in a pony tail and put a red bow, I didn't put on makeup because I knew I would fall asleep in the plane.

We arrived the airport and got our thickets, we went to the tube that lead us the the plane, I take a seat on the window, I put on the wifi password and got in Twitter and to my mentions there were a lot of mentions of me & Sam so I just ignored them blocked my phone and started feeling my eyes getting heavier I when least expected I was asleep.

-------------

Thanks for reading hope you like it new chapter every day

<3

Andrea

Love you all