00 || introduction

[lowercase intended all the way through]

aaahhh, welcome!

actually no, my artwork actually makes me cringe after a while. i'll be proud at first, but then i'll start criticizing everything.

i'm going to say that i began drawing in early january of 2017 and that i'm still new to everything. i'm still learning the basics of drawings and yada yada yada, all of those.

i struggle with clothing and proportions; all the folds and stuff on clothing. all the body proportions as i tend to make limbs too small and heads too big for my drawings to fit the page.

i'm terrible at drawing small, i like to draw big, thus the big heads and such.

i don't colour because when i do, i've ruined a couple (or a lot) of my favourite drawings. i'll pen here and there and that's about it.

i'm more of a drawing for pleasure and to please the eye (my eye) type of gal.

inspirations:
tumblr;
senren, grencia, ryethe, yutanpo0411, thelampisaflashlight, naferine, daily-dazai, maoakatuki, tealilie-art, hairuko, viria, sammieart, js-doodles, universallyharmonysweets.

twitter;
1216_di, Asako971112, AkatYuz, Lan6517, xxxFurstin, s91018.

wattpad;
PickyRoyalTea
[*wiNK WONK BC HOT DAMN ARISA-]

//coughs
as you can see i adore a lot of artists-

anyway, this is my introduction!
enjoy- don't, please.

|| June 22nd, 2017 ||