Chapter 1

*Echospirit sat in the clearing finishing up her mouse. She licked her lips and moved her paw over her whiskers.* "Echospirit!" *She hears. Then Echospirit noticed it was Daisyleaf. She turns around* "Hi Echospirit. I need you to come with me to the Two-Leg place." *Echospirit was confused* "For what?" *She asked* "Catnip" *Daisyleaf replied. She got up* "Ok, I'll come" "Alrighty, let's go" *She joyfully meowed walking through the empty tree trunk. Echospirit sneezed as she entered the thick mist. On their way there she looked at the dead monsters dug in the ground. The mist was so think that many monsters crashed here. Rarely the mist clears up, which is why they're called FogClan.
Daisyleaf broke her thoughts* "We're here" *She meowed. Echospirit jumped on the fence and looked around for any Two-Legs* "It's good, you can come up" *she called down. Daisyleaf gracefully jumped up on the fence and jumped down* "Well, are you coming or not?" *She said. Echospirit jumped down heading toward a garden. Suddenly the door crashed open right where they where.* "RUN!!" *Echospirit yelled to Daisyleaf. She sprinted to the fence and jumped. But instead she crashed into the fence and heard barking.* "Echospirit?" *Daisyleaf called from the other side of the fence*
"Run Daisyleaf! And don't look back!" *She called. Echospirit's mind was sizzling until the dogs jaws cramped around her body. It carried her off the ground and she was thrown into a cage. The Two-Leg threw her into a monster* "Wait!!!" *She yelled. And the door closed...*