Chapter 0

CHAPTER 0

"mum can you tell me a story" A girl no older than eight squeals to her mum as she drags her in to her pink infested bedroom packed full of teddies watching your every move. 

the mother lifts her young girl tucking her tightly in to her safe bed sheets "what story tonight" her voice softly speaks to her child.

"the legend of the gods" the child cheers happily, wanting to hear a very unique tale.

The older lady smirked in reply, she always asks and always is the same response. "the tale of the gods. Starts before the existence of the gods themselves. Where there was noting no suns no planets or stars. There was only one thing, a force, it was called the creator. This force wanted more than a darkness to wander so it created three organisms. Three brothers. Space, time and life. Space and time brought the fabrics of our universe in to existence. And life was to create life's to fill built the new existence... but. There was a problem no one could survives the toxics air of space. The creator understood the mistake made and created new organisms. Planets, suns, and gravity. Thanks to these new gods the universe started to grow and be filled with vast life. But as every one knows nothing is perfect, with all these new lives comes death. And it all started with one young girl not human but something very similar. She was only young but she was the god of life's favourite creation, he fell for her deeply. But when she was playing around one day she stumbled and was bitten by a venomous creature. Life was heart broken to see her dying from this creature and begged the creator to save her. The creator agreed to save her by making her into the representative of death its self. But the creator also took the venomous creature and changed it into a new god to control that very deadly element in which it had already taken a life."

"I don't get that part mum why did the creator make the creature a god after it killed someone" The girl cut in to her mothers tale. looking to her with confusion.

"because the creator gave it forgiveness and blessed the job of helping others to understand the deadly ability so not to hurt anyone else" the mother explained to the child, stroking her check softly. "but the creator wasn't done yet it had three more gods left to create... the last gods made. War, created to help prevent conflict and havoc. Mason the god of dreams helping us to rest and dream.  And finally a god of sins the seven deadly sins. Her job to help sinners out of there darkened state of mind. All together these twelve gods protect us and forever will" she concluded as she saw her daughter closing her gates for the night. she kisses the girls head before stepping to the door

" even death" the words cut through the air to the mothers ears from the question the girl had asked.

"yes Layla even death"