7.

Jamila's P.O.V.

Wednesday
10:00 A.M.

I woke up with a small stomach pain, it felt better than yesterday, but it still hurts badly. I looked at the end of my bed and saw Dakota knocked out sleep on a pizza box.

"Dakota," I whisper yelled. "Dakota."

He was snoring loud so I knew he wasn't getting up anytime soon. I got out of bed going into my drawers to grab some more PJs and underclothes before going into my bathroom locking the door behind me.

I turned the shower on stripping out of my clothes stepping into the shower washing up my body. About twenty minutes later I dried off, lotioned up, and put my other PJs on.

I unlocked the door and glanced across the hall seeing Dakota dressed up in a gray shirt with some blue jean shorts.

He walked across the hall coming into my room smiling. "Hey Mila."

"Hey sleepy." I smiled.

He chuckled and looked at me sideways. "Whatever, I got some good sleep regardless."

"Mhm, but where you going?"

"Finna go do grown folk stuff."

"I wanna go."

He rubbed his goatee. "Lemme think, um, no."

"Why not?"

"Because you're sick."

"Not anymore I feel perfectly fine."

"Mhm, whatever. Plus you need to get dressed anyways. You have a doctor's appointment at eleven-thirty."

"You know for me to have an appointment, you sure didn't set an alarm or anything."

"I did, I set it for eleven o'clock.

"Do you know how long it takes me to get dressed? Plus I'm not sick anymore."

"Still going." He said folding his arms across his chest.

"It was just a stomach bug nothing major."

"Whatever. Mom already scheduled it and if you hurry up I can take you."

"How? You have no car."

He smirked. "Leave that to me baby sister. Just hurry up and get dressed. You got seven."

He closed my door after he walked out, I rolled my eyes not wanting to go to the doctor. I hate hospitals with a passion.

I went into my closet grabbing a black fitted tank top with a pair of Aeropostale blue skinnies. I slid on my clothes along with my studs and some black Converse.

I walked out of my room grabbing my phone before leaving. "I'm ready Dakota."

"Great let's go."

"But how we-----"

"You ask a lot of questions young one." He laughed.

"Just saying."

We walked down the stairs and I frowned. "Dakota you know what I just realized?"

"What?" He said grabbing his keys.

"We haven't seen the rest of the house. Like there's a whole 'nother part of the house and we haven't seen it yet."

"We'll check it out when we come back Ms. Nosey."

I stuck my tongue out and walked outside seeing this red Audi in the driveway.

"No. Way."

"Oh yes. Jamila meet Rosie, Rosie meet Jamila."

I smiled at the beautifully polished car. "When did you get her?"