Chapter 12

JUSTIN'S POV

I lead Cara out to my black range rover parked in the tiny driveway. I opened the door for her and then rushed to my side to get in.

Finally, she’s coming home with me. I missed her so much.

I looked at her then put my hand on hers, "I’m so happy your coming home," I said starting the car.

And I meant it. Any longer without her and I would of spontaneously combusted.

We drove onto the road when I thought about Cara’s sisters. I hadn’t seen them in a while. Maybe we could pick them up from school or something.

It was silent for about 2 minutes until I spoke up, "What time do the girls get out of school?" I asked.

She looked at me for a minute her eyes filled with an emotion I couldn’t make out then she spoke up "Uhh 4," then shrugged and continued, "it doesn’t matter they ride a bus to the house, and Jamie will probably bring them," she finished.

Oh. Oh well. I guess it’s just me and cara, Cara and I. Cara Bradley and Justin Bieber. It sounded absolutely perfect.

Then her hand moved to the radio and turned it up '23' was playing and she began to bob her head back in forth then started rapping along, “I be rockin’ J’s or I be rockin’ Taylor’s I got lots of flavors, my kick game is major more kick than the players, call me up I’m scorin’ hit it like a free throw, tongue out like I’m Jordan.”

I nearly wrecked from laughing at her and she looked at me a smile tugging her lips, "Shut up, like you could do better," she laughed.

"Actually Miss Bradley I’m famous for music" I said matter of fact, while Cara made fun of me moving her hand while I talked. Mocking me in a way that was funny and adorable.

"Actually Mr.Bieber your famous for pop, maybe R&B, but not rap" she said giggling.

Oh so were going to play this game. The game just happens to be one of my personal favorites.

We pulled up to Wal-Mart and she gave me a questioning look "We have no food," I explained

"Oh, ok," she said then hopped out of the car ok more liked leaped out of the car, like a small child.

CARAS  POV

We were done at Wal-Mart and we're back in the car driving.

 "Justin?" I looked at him

 "Hmm?" he asked.

"I love you," I said my voice sure and strong.

He smiled and turned to me looking in my eyes as if he could read every thought in my mind then he spoke those beautiful three words of endearment, “I love you to.”

I did I loved him. Even after everything that we have been through I know for a fact that this isn’t some silly little fling.

This is true. This is strong. This is love.

So when I told him I loved him, I really did. I'm positive I love him and no matter what life throws at us I know I will always unconditionally love him.

And he loves me too.

And that is a fact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometime Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up to his house and I got out of the car and walked into a-surprisingly-messy house.

"Why is your house-"I started to ask but he cut me off, "I gave the maids a week off," he explained.

I nodded going further into the house seeing lots of beer bottles.

He really must have hit a low if there was this many beer bottles everywhere. He must love me. Why else would he have drank so much?

 "I told you Cara I can’t live without you," and I knew he wasn’t lying, I knew he had been telling the truth the entire time. He loved me and I loved him so much too. I ran up to him and put my arms around his neck placing my legs on his hips, and gave him a kiss.

 "I missed this," I mumbled against his lips.

“You have absolutely no idea,” he said wrapping his arms around my back, pushing me yet further into him.

I loved this. I loved him. Our body’s against each other fitting and molding so well you’d think they were made for each other.

“I love you,” I told him again.

“Cara,” he said.

“Hmmm,” I said against his lips.

“I really love you. If kisses were raindrops, I’d send you showers. If hugs were seconds, I’d send you hours. If smiles were water, I’d send you the sea. And if love was a person, I’d send you me,” he said not breaking on a single syllable and he was looking at me right in the eye.

I looked at him and kissed him passionately on the lips. Then I backed up it was my turn now, “When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.”

“I love you Cara Bradley. I love everything about you. Your personality, your caring touch, your delicious kiss,” he said grabbing me around my waist I had no room to move, and I didn’t care.

Because I knew, if forever really existed. I’d spend it with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 SELENAS POV

I walked into Child and Family Services and up to a desk where an old lady was sitting. And damn she needed a pedicure! She looked ancient! She looked up from her papers and smiled, "Can I help you mam?"

Well no shit dumb ass that’s why I’m standing here. People I swear...

I fake-smiled and told the old hag, "Yes appointment for Gomez."

"Aghh, yes, ok, right this way," she said leading me though a bunch of rooms until I reached room 234.

"Right in there, hun" she said.

I spun on my heels and glared at her, "Don't call me 'hun'," I said through my teeth.

The old bitch shrunk back, "Sorry," she said.

"I don't care, leave," I said. God what is with people always so fucking stupid, and breathing down my god damn neck. I have things to do and I have every intention of solving them.

I walked in room 234 and saw yet another old cow, a middle age lady, smiling at me.

Ughh, gross.

"Take a seat, sweetie" she said. When I turned around I rolled my eyes 'sweetie' really wow. I'm hardly sweet.

I smiled, "Thanks," I said as I took my seat, putting on a good attitude so she'd like me.

"What can I help you with?" she asked .

"Oh, yes.I would like to report somebody underage and under financial circumstances taking care of two small children under the age of 10,"I finished.

"And who would those people be? She asked eyebrows quirking up.

I smiled.

"Cara Bradley and her sisters," I said acting like the concerned citizen that I am, Ha!

My plan was going so far so perfect.

It was just a matter of time now before,

He. Is. Mine.