Chapter 13: Plan

Chapter 13 :  Plan

Ashley's POV

"So can I explain?" I asked.

"Start." Claire said

"First, we need to talk to the principal about this plan then o the teachers. If they agree we will send every princess letters like these.

Dear Princess,

We would like to ask you if you are dreaming about Queen Luciana killing your bestfriend? And that bestfriend is not in a good condition?

For your answer please check your answer and write your signature

            Yes□        

             No□

                                                    _______________

Then we will collect the papers and know who are the chosen ones." I explained.

"Are you crazy? It will take a year for the 3 of us to check the papers. Do you have any idea how many princesses are there in the campus?" Emily exclaimed.

"Relax. We'll look for volunters. Even princes can volunteer." Claire said

"So when will we start?" Emily said.

"Well we need to think how to talk to the principal. Trying to talk to the principal is hard." I said.

Emily's POV

We already think of the plan. We'll sneak inside the principal's office later at night. We'll put a letter in the principal's box that say's everything. When the principal already read it he'll talk to us.

"So let's do every thing this night." Claire said.

"How will sneak in?" Ashley asked.

"I got a plan. I'll sneak out of our palace after dinner and go to Claire's palace. Don't worry I had my own horse. I'll get Claire and then Ashley. Then we'll go to the School." I paused.

"We'll be at the top of the principal's office roof. Since the roof there is like glass windows, we can open them. Using a rope Claire and I will go down and look for the principal's cabinet. Then we'll put the letter there. And go back safely." I explained.

"Great!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Let's go back to our class." Claire said.

____

"Princess Emily, you are late!" My teacher exclaimed.

"Sorry ma'am." I said. I went to my seat.

OMG. That's the first time in my entire life that I'm late.

>>FASTFORWARD<<

-Night of the plan-

I wore a black jeans, black t-shirt, a black rubber shoes, and a black sun glasses so no one can regocnise me. I told Claire and Ashley to wear black too.

I packed the things I need to bring: Rope, flash light, and the most important thing of all, the letter.

I went out of my room. I sneaked inside the barn to get my horse. Acctually white horse.

I got out of our kingdom.

@Claire's Kingdom

I entered their gate. I'm in their village. Then I saw her behind a bakery.