chapter 25~~ Volleyball

Bradley p.o.v

We got to the party and somehow i lost everyone. Im fine with it. I started dancing to the music. When i got bored i went to the bar.

"Can i get some Vodka" I said, the guy pour me a shot.

"Hey I'm Melissa" i turned around to see a girl.

"Bradley" i said

"Your cute" she says

"Same to you"

"Can i get a kiss?" She asked, i think she's drunk.

"Sure" we lean in to kiss. I thought it was a kiss but it turned in to a make-out session. I pulled away.

"Sorry it was a dare from my friends"

"Its fine"

"Your a good kisser, we should meet up sometimes"

"Yea, sure" I'm never gonna talk to her again

"Wanna dance?"

"Sure"

James p.o.v

I went to the bar after a while i saw Pamela sitting there.

"Pamela" i said

She turned to me and gave me a lazy smile

"Hello Jameson" she said, is she drunk

"Are you drunk" i took a seat next to her

"I don't know am I?"

"Yes?"

"James do you know how cute you are?" She said

"Yes"

"Im in AP English with you and i was always like dam he's cute but then my ex friend said your a Fuck boy and i didn't really care" she took a deep breath "i forgot to breathe"

"Anyways i wanted to date you so I talked to Jane to get closer to you. I was gonna go to Jamie but she is always surrounded by friends. But im pretty sure you don't like me, boys don't seem to be attracted to me" she finishes

"Your adorable" i said

"Really?"

"Really"

"James i think i have been catching flees, i mean feelings for you" she says

Pamela is pretty cute and funny.

"Its ok if you dont like me back."

"Your drunk, I'll talk about this tomorrow. Now lets go dance" i said pulling her towards the croud dancing.

Bethany p.o.v

I don't know what i was doing. Im just twerking and having fun.

Jamie p.o.v

I checked my phone, its 3:52 I think its time to go home. I looked im the croud. First i found Bethany and Randy making out.

If you didn't know, Bethany and Randy have been getting together a lot. Im pretty sure no one has noticed them.

"Guys go to the bar and wait for me" i said to them.

"Oky dokey" Bethany said and skipped to the direction of the bar. Randy shrugged and followed her.

I kept looking around and i found Pamela twerking on James. I guess i need to have a talk with James.

"Go to the bar and wait for me" i said to them. James stubbled a little but nod and went to the bar pamela followed.